Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Period Late, HPT all Negative, but... - Page 2

Reply by _snowwhite_ » Apr. 13, 2012 6:54pm

That's what happened during my miscarriage. My hcg kept going up. Not normally. Very slowly. No one could really tell me if I was pregnant or not. So in the end the hcg just plummeted and reached negative levels.

_snowwhite_

Reply by LavandaarGuitar » Apr. 16, 2012 9:12am

Yeah, that's what finally happened. It kept creeping up super slow but not at the levels it should be for a good pregnancy and now this week it finally went down. So at least we know what's going on.

Thanks for your feedback during all of this! It's been good to hear from an outside voice.

Now we're just waiting for my cycle to become normal so we can start trying again.

Best wishes to you as well!

LavandaarGuitar

Reply by sunnygirl » Apr. 16, 2012 6:17pm

I have a sad feeling I am in this boat... I am over a week late and should be seeing consistent HPT + but instead I got one faint positive and then lots of negatives (I tried 4 different brands and types!). My symptoms are kind of there, but I don't even have the heart to see the doctor because I am afraid that it isn't viable.

Sigh. I keep telling myself not to even think that I was ever pregnant because then maybe it won't be so sad. This was the one month I didn't really pay attention to anything and noticed only when I was late.

Sorry to hear about your loss vanmaare

sunnygirl

Reply by LavandaarGuitar » Apr. 18, 2012 9:05am

Hang in there Sunny! It may just be too early to tell. Maybe try to resist from testing for another week to be sure?

LavandaarGuitar

Reply by sunnygirl » Apr. 18, 2012 10:15am

Went to the doctor and the urine test was neg. She wants to wait one more week of being late before doing a blood test. All of my symptoms disappeared too :(

She tried to be encouraging of course.

sunnygirl

Reply by LavandaarGuitar » Apr. 20, 2012 9:53am

Hi Sunny,

My first urine test at the doctor was also negative because it was so early, but my blood test that same day came back positive!

Best wishes!!

LavandaarGuitar