Community post

Discussion

6DPO

View Full Post

Anybody else 6DPO? Wish I can stop thinking about it but I just want to be pregnant so much.

We are feeling very positive this time.

Would love to hear from anybody else who just wants to get through this 2ww with me.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust!

91 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 91 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Cycle Buddies!!!

How is everyone this lovely morning?

@janeann -- I've read that the blue dye HPTs can be unreliable, but I can't speak from experience -- I've only ever used pink dye HPTs.

I never got BFPs until the day of my missed period. And believe me, I tried beforehand too, at 11dpo and 12dpo. In some women, it just takes longer for the HcG to be detected on the HPTs. The folks that get the 9dpo and 10dpo BFPs are hella lucky in my opinion.

So... here's to waiting!! LOL

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies!!

I am 6 dpo today, anybody else hate the 2ww?? Well not really any real symptoms so far. I have increased CM today and my face just broke out last night! Ugh...hormones!!!

Well i have been trying for 9 months.

This is my 2nd month trying after the doc unblocked my tube.

Really hoping for a miracle this month. Usually me and my DH BD everyday during my fertile time (sorry TMI) but this month we just took it day by day and BD when we wanted to instead of on a schedule. I guess i feel that if i'm not really trying, i won't be dissapointed if i get a BFN!

Good luck to you ladies spreading

User Image

12 years ago

Hi lisluc!!! Wishing for you soon!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you DestinyStar!

back at cha!

Lets get those this month!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies, I would like to join the wait. I'm either 6 or 7dpo I'm not quite sure though.I have been TTC for 11 months.I took some months off after I had a polyp removed, so this is my 2nd month of TTC since I took a break. This month I did an at home insemination which was the most stressful experience in my life and I have no clue if it was done right.I have not had any symptoms except a few of my AF symptoms: moody, gas and fatigue. Baby dust to everyone!

12 years ago

Hi Curl Gurl!!

to you!!! This is my 2nd month trying after the doc unblocked my tube! for you!

User Image

12 years ago

(why do I keep finding myself wanting to click "like" on y'alls posts? like on Facebook? LOL I am truly a goob lol)

Welcome, Curl Girl!! for you!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi girls!

I think I am 6DPO today. Not really having any symptoms. My nipples are super sore but they usually become more tender after i ovulate so I'm not reading too much into that! Otherwise, just staying positive!!

12 years ago

Hi nbaby! Positive is the best way to stay!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone, again. So glad we have a nice little group of babes to keep each other company.

So, 6dpo today and I had a tiny bit of spotting this AM. This is WAY TOO MUCH INFO but, my cm was light brown just in the am. My period is still 9 days away, could this be implantation?!? It seems like it's way too early for AF spotting. God please let this be it!

How is everyone else feeling today??

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo