Community post

Discussion

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

View Full Post

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

117 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 117 Replies | Last Page

Hi Roxi-
I too have not had too many symptoms today, feeling I'm out. I do have a very, teeny, tiny nagging headache but that's it. It's hard staying positive. My hubby is off the next few days so hoping that makes them go faster, lol. It's only 9 dpo for me. What DPO are you again?

Keep your chin up!

BTW...saw in a different post it's your birthday...Happy Birthday and may God bless you with a BFP!

13 years ago

Hiya!

Thank you Amy i'm 9 dpo i think, only thing ive had is cloudy urine, more yellowy CM, a bit bloated, and i think thats pretty much it!

I am feeling quite positive but you never know untill those two lies show ey! All we can do is stay positive and help support eachother

What symptoms did you have today?

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Roxi`
My only symptoms today are sore bbs/nips and a nagging headache.

Pretty boring...
Amy~

13 years ago

any more symptoms yet guys???

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago • Post starter

hey everyone

hows everyone doing?

hi roxi hows it goin? u had many more symptoms. im not deeling it this month but this morn on my way to work i couldnt stop gaggin and feeling really sick. thats pretty much it for today but its only half ten haha.

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

Hi Bubba Bump,

Well that's a good sign! How many DPO are you now?
I feel sick too in the morning, and I'm hungry like no tomorrow, but I think I might be out this month... :-(

Roxi,
Any news? Did you test?

I think I am 13 DPO (but I am not 100% sure) - could be anywhere between 11 & 13 DPO... I still have a lot of pressure in the lower abdomen. I am not sure if it is due to AF or not. Also, I have been pretty constipated lately (sorry if tmi), and very sore bbs. Oh yeah, and verrrrryyyyy tired. These are the main symptoms, but I guess it does not mean anything until I see that much awaited BFP.

Let me know how you guys are doing...any more symptoms? Anybody planning to test soon?

Keep us posted & Baby dust!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Any new ladies? Making my way thru threads....I was gone all weekend.

I'm 15 DPO and still no witch! I'm scared to death to test....I'm so afraid of getting let down. As far as symptoms go, my bbs seems a little bigger and harder, and I have mild dull cramps and pressure off and on. That's about it. I have a bit of a headache today, and I'm really tired. She was due Thurs/Friday so I'm thinking i'll break down and test today.

Please let me know how you're all doing! So excited and nervous!

13 years ago

Hi bannisterh,

Waw, that's really promissing! 5 days late, are you regular usually??? Sounds very promissing! I can't wait for you to test! Plz let us know how it goes! I am crossing my fingers for you!!!! Keep us posted!!!!

Baby dust!

13 years ago

Thanks Happy....I don't want to get my hopes up!

I'm def going to test today - hubby is at work today and tomorrow, so i'm thinking if I get good news, I can do something cute to tell him. If not, well then it will give me a few days to go into my depression alone and prepare myself for next month

I'll keep you posted!

13 years ago

OMG bannisterh, my husband is out of town for work too today and tomorrow...and i was just thinking, it would be so perfect to get a positive today or tomorrow FMU so that I can prepare myself with a cute little surprise for him. I was thinking that I could give the test to my son (20 months old) to give it to daddy...wrapped or something, as if he has a gift for daddy...
On top of it it is my mom's b-day on Saturday, all my close family will be there...I could make my son wear a "Big brother" t-shirt...or I could wrap a little new-born onsie and give it to my mom as a gift...she would looooove it!!!

Ohhhh, plans plans plans...if only we would get the bfp! LOOLLL!!! I just bought some more $ tests today, hopefully by the weekend I will have good news!

I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Let's see the BFP coming!!!

Oh I can't wait to see the result when you test! I have a very good feeling about you...I'm praying you have good news for us!!!!
xoxo

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo