Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies,,
I know I know i have been gone for a while.
So let see where do I start...........
My name is Jan my DH is 34 I am 33. We have been TTC for almost 2 years. We got our BFP in febuary but 2 weeks later MC. We were trying again but than life hit me. Mycomany let me got because they fouund out we were trying to start a family. Than july 4th mygrasndmother went into the hospital and passed on the 18th. My brother-in-laws mom passed that following sunday and my DH aunt passed 1 week later.
Needless tosay we have not been TTC to much lately.

I am sooooooooooo happy for all the ladies who got there BFP. I am soo happyExpecting that eveerything is going soooooooo well for you.
well i'll tryto get on here more often.

Talk to you soon,
Jan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!

It been awhile :) Im trying to stay positive right now but I am struggling with the realization that I may be experiencing a miscarriage as I type this.

Im Amber 28, and DH is 29. We have been TTC since he got back from Iraq and after my back injury healed, for a total of 6 months.

I just got my first BFP Aug 4th, the morning of my BFF's wedding. I decided to wait a week so I could come up with something creative to tell my DH.

I finally told him yesterday morning, and talk about jinxing myself. I started bleeding around 6pm last night. Its now 25 hours later, and my bleeding has increased, is bright red with some small clots, and Im starting to have AF type cramps (the kind you need ibuprofen for).

I called the OBgyn this morning and they have me going in tomorrow at 10 for an ultrasound and labwork.

Im totally saddened.

Hope everyone else is doing well with their cycles this month.

Amber

11 years ago

good luck amber, hoping its just that random early pregnancy bleeding.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

edsangel and armywife, i am so sorry.

elle, when do u have your appointment?????

me, got slightly better news today. Estrogen hasnt gone up much now and the trigger shot is beginning to work so all systems go for tomorrow and they think its looking good for implantation in 5 days instead of next cycle!still not 100% but looking good!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie that is good news wow you will have babies made soon! my appointment is in about two hours. i have a nervous stomach

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Armywife, I am so sorry, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is just some random pregnancy symptom, tey not to lose hope <<<Hugs>>>xxx

Lisa, Good Luck, I hope everything goes well, I shall be thinking of you.xxx

Krunchie, I am so glad that you can go ahead in a few days, how exciting!!!! Good Luck.xxx

AFM, Nothing new, I am pretty sure I ovulated on cd17 or 18 (lots of EWCM from cd15-cd19) and we bd on cd15, 17 and 19 today is cd 21 and I will bd tonight as well, just to be sure. This means I have O'd earlier than usual (usually cd 22) I am hoping that means the Agnus Castus is working already.

Now on for the 2WW, Fingers crossed it flies by, I am going to see my Dad for a few days at the end of the week so I won't be around too much.xxx

Baby dust and sticky dust to all.xxx

Sabrina.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Well the results are in!

Semen anaysis - normal
FSH - normal
HSG - normal
Ultrasound - normal, one tiny cyst - doctor not concerned

I don't ovulate or as my doctor described it my egg doesn't POP lol!
He offered me Clomid, he said he would give me the prescription straight away... then he said there was a chance of twins or triplets at which point my DH almost fell off his chair. Upon seeing his reaction the doctor changed his mind and gave us a leaflet to take home and read about Clomid. He sadi he'd write to my doctor saying to give me clomid on prescription if we decide to use it.

There is a 10% chance of twins and a 1% chance of triplets. I don't know what we will do my DH seems freaked out. But his is pleased his Sperm are ok

11 years ago

Hello,

My DH and I have been TTC (my) #2 (his) #1, for 2 years and 9 months. My DD was 5m old when I met my DH. This journey has been long and hard and emotional and disheartening all at the same time. Every month hoping for BFP every month AF shows up. Never had a positive test. DH has been tested he is fine. It's me, which doesn't help the situation.

In May 2012 started Clomid, which I did 3 cycles, this month 1st cycle on Femara. Now in my TWW, AF supposed to show up Saturday. Took HPT 9DPO, BFN, but hoping that it was just too early.

Have had a ton on symptoms this month, and the big one is my dogs won't leave me the hell alone!!! They are BOTH all up on me all the time, WAY more than normal, so I'm REALLY hoping that's a good sign. That's been for about a week now.

Baby dust to all, we are all obsessed crazy women ;)

Deanna

11 years ago

Strange question for ya: I just discovered that my right nipple is leaking!! Has this ever happened to any of you!

11 years ago

deeddragen - I had this, my doctor did bloods and turned out my progesterone level was too high. I hadn't breast fed in over a year at that point and I wasn't pregnant.

From being pregnant once before I can say that nipples don't usually start leaking til about 20 weeks +

You might want to mention it to your doctor so they can check you hormones and the fluid from your nipple to check for infections. I also had to have an ultrasound on the breast to make sure there were no tumors.

Good luck

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo