Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 467 Replies | Last Page

I am CD 5, so gearing up to start prepping for ovulation, well in a week or so.

My friend works as a monitor at a social services organization that provides visitation for parents and their children. Often the children were removed for negative reasons and she always tells me how crappy the parents are. I hate hearing it b/c here I am, ready to be a mom and love a child and to hear these stories upsets me!

Anyway, I am from Kentucky, USA, I love being able to connect with people from all over the world!

11 years ago

Hello Ladies, I'm 29 and DH is 29 also...we have been trying to conceive for 3 years now, i have PCOS and have been on Clomid cycles for many months, last month i have changed my Dr. and the new Dr. prescribed me Clomid and Gonal F 75 injections, i'm now 12 dpo and really really hoping this is the month...please pray for me...

11 years ago

Hi there! I'm 36 & from UK & TTC my first since April/May after a M/C at 7 weeks.

I'm starting to chart my bbt for the first complete month this month and have a clear blue fertility monitor too.

I didn't Ov until cd46 last cycle so I'm hoping that was a blip & not the start of marathon cycles.

I'd love to be a May Mummy & am followIng your thread. Thanks for starting it up!

Oh! Nearly forgot to say I'm on CD2 today!

11 years ago

Welcome angel, pbc, day dreamer, and rowan!

day dreamer! Hoping you get your this month!

Rowan I'm CD2 today too

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies ! I am definitely a wmm! Has a miscarriage last month and Hopi this might be the one for us though am finding I am a lot more anxious about the whole ttc thing this month. Getting rather obsessed but trying to calm myself a bit more now ... I am 1 or 2 dpo today ... Had funny opk results 3 days of positives with the darkest second line on Saturday so thinking probably ov Sunday . I live in Australia too and have loved having this site and all the wonderful ladies through this journey. I am 36 dp is 41. I have a 7 year old daughter from a previous relationship but dp and I would love to start own family, especially as I only have my dd. half the time, the rest she is with her dad. I have a metabolic disorder too which makes ttc a little harder ... Strict diet blood tests and regular monitoring , that said I was pregnant first go with my dd but this time is proving more difficult. Being a may mummy would be perfect in a funny way as we would find out we were pregnant pretty much on my dps birthday and then be due on my birthday ! Would also love this month to work as we would really like to have another baby as well and the biological clock is ticking ! Baby dust to all and thanks for starting this thread :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Both DH and I are 24. We've been together for 5 years as married for two. We've only been tying since last month. Right now I'm wishing would show because I'm two weeks late and getting BFNs. DH is hoping for a May baby because that's when he was born . Obviously it could take a while longer for us but I'm still hopeful!

, , , and to all!

11 years ago

This is exciting, so many WMMs!! I'm CD6 so also hoping ovulation isn't too far away.

Doing BBT and maybe OPKs this month.

Looks like most of us are pretty close in our cycles!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies :)

12dpo for me today. Took a Hpt test this morning and swore I could see a extreemly faint line straight away, went back later on to take another look just because I couldn't help myself lol and the line seemed darker, having a previous miscarriage makes me jut not want to get my hopes up, but I just can't help it, I really hope that this may be my :) is due tomoro so guess I'll see, if she dosn't turn up I'm still not goin to get my hopes up cause my cycle has been a day or two out lately, may be I'll just re-test in the morning to check and see if it was a nasty evap. Wish me luck :) hopefully this will be our month of positive ladies

Leah xx

11 years ago

Hi everyone! I would love to be a may momma! I'm 25, dh is 26, we have been "not preventing" since December but really just started trying in June. I am 1 dpo, hoping this is the month! Good luck to everyone :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies!

DH and I just started trying this month. I am 4DPO and hoping for an early May baby. I am 31 and DH is 34. This will be our first child. I can't wait to start testing in a few days!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo