Community post

Discussion

When God says NO

View Full Post

As of today I'm 26 days late for my regular 36 day cycle and the doctor finally called me with the results of my ultrasound done this past Saturday.. I have a cyst in my right ovary!

I have to admit that I was hurt and I'm sad... But when God closes a door he opens a window for us. We just need to be in tuned with Him, put HIS plan before ours and have faith that He does know what is best for us and His mission for our life.

Just wanted any women out there that are not getting their even if you did have faith in Christ... It is all part of His plan.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

24 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 24 Replies | Last Page

I'm glad I stopped at this post. To be quite honest, I've been so enveloped in timing, and tracking ... and worring about failure, that I never stopped to realize that it's really not in my hands. Preparing myself the best that I can, and making sure that when God does see the time fit, that I have a healthy, happy and fit uterus for little bean to nestle into -- those should be my goals right now.
Thanks for the reality check, and for the verses; they've helped me quite a bit. I'm definitely going to look into that FertiliTea!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Wishinforapeanut @babiessoon @shawna_leigh You ladies have NOOOOO idea how much happiness your responses have brought to me! I know there are so many times when I'm sitting at home feeling overwhelmed at the pregnant ladies, newborns and kids that keep surrounding me and feel like I'm the ONLY person in the world that feels this way. Then I get on here and by reading the posts I can see that "This is not what I need".

And this morning I was listening to 99.5 (Focus on the Family, Christina Radio Station) and there was a woman on there talking about how she was addicted to pleasing people, went and say a psychologist and he suggested she have a glass of wine when she's feeling overwhelmed, then she became an acoholic, quit, obsessed over people pleasing to the point where she signed up for EVERY SINGLE COMMITTEE in her church until someone called her back after getting off the phone with her and said "Have you been drinking? You sound like you have been drinking." I feel like my lonliness has been that voice to me.... Like while I'm sitting there saying I'm so lonely, I have no friends, no one understands me.. that I'm completely ignoring God and how He is trying to be there for me. Last week I posted a little something about how sad I was an ex girlfriend of a friend commented and was like "I'm here! Feel free to talk to me!" Then sent me a message in my inbox with her number! She's also Christian and has told me that if ever I need to talk just to contact her.. And how easily I forgot the sister the Lord sent me while I was so wrapped up in my own sorrow. And sometimes I think we do that to our husband's when we're so focused on getting that that we don't care if he's tired, don't care what kind of day he had, don't care what hurts on him, don't care how he feels as long as we when the time is RIGHT! That's sinful. How do we ignore our other half to fulfill an emptiness in us that can only with filled with Christ's love.. But then we're too focused on what WE want to let God fill that need.

Sorry that was a bit of a tangent.. I honestly had an AMAZING weekend celebrating DH's birthday and when we just couldn't keep our hands off each other! Not just to make a baby... but really to express our love.. and let me tell you ladies..... that was the BEST I've felt in a loooooong time... Because I wasn't connecting with my husband I was just having sex... and that's not what sex was made for.. it was made to precreate YES.. but it was made to express our love for our husband, to become one...

11 years ago • Post starter

CORRECTION **99.5 (CHRISTIAN Radio station) lol

Had someone question my ability as a daycare provider because I myself do not have children. It killed me! This person use to be married to one of my best friends. He knows me as a person. So for him to bring our personal struggles into my business was ignorant. I was so upset at this personal attack! I posted something on facebook about it (Not mentioning names) later I thought again and realized I was just letting him get to me by showing his words affected me. But in my post, I had so many people write positive things about not only my daycare, but also about me being a 2nd mother to their kids. This brings me soo much joy to my life. Knowing even though I can't have kids right now, I'm still a mother figure to multiple kids. I also had a couple distant people on my friends list message me about their struggles and offered advise and support. I believe this is the reason why this IDIOT said these hurtful words. Because God wanted me to post about our struggles and receive help from unexpected people. God is great :)

On a lighter note...
I'm on day 19 of my cycle and still going strong! It feels soo weird to not plan our baby making around ovulation. It's much more relaxed and intimate! I hope to stay strong and not test early. We shall see if God thinks it's time yet :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

@Shawna_leigh I'm so sorry that you had to experience an ignorant and hurtful thing to tell someone. You are very right.. There are more than one way to be a mother and just because you don't have your own YET does not reflect what is in your heart. I've never had any children YET but I have friends from all different walks of live, friends and aquaintances that don't even know each other and they have all called me Mama T at one point. And not just recently.. Since I was in 5th grade.. I used to be so confused and hurt that people called me that because I was giving advice on relationships when I never had one, advice on pregnancy when I've never gone through it, advice on life when I'm so new at living it and advice on faith when mine seems so feeble. And for as long as I can remember I think "Why do people come to me with ALL their problems?!" It's just something.. a part of God that is in us that draws people to us. And in the same respect.. That "thing" is the same thing that draws satan to try to pick apart our lives, hit us where it hurts, and use others close to us to hurt us. To try and get us to fall, cause us to NOT act Chirst-like, cause us to lose ourselves. But if we fall it's the getting back up that makes us stronger, if we don't act Christ-like it will weigh on our hearts and we will learn for the next time, and if we lose ourselves CHRIST will find us!

Personally, I would talk to the person who said that to me. Express how they hurt me and how wrong they were to demean me like that and use my personal life as ammunition to put me down. I'd need to calm down a little first lol But I would voice that issue. Only because the Lord might have some learning in store for that person too. To me it is also a way to show how God loves us by acting out of love toward those who hurt us unintentionally or intentionally. Because we are called to love our enemies. Love those who put you down and hurt us. And if you think about it.. There could be a million and one things going on in that persons life that we might not know about... What if they need to hear and feel Christ's love? maybe that is why we are put in these situations?

As you can tell I'm a talker so I might be different.. but that's just how I would handle it. Again I'm so sorry you were hurt but all things happen for a reason and whether it be for you to receive comfort, or help others, the Lord's plan is at work in your life.. or else satan wouldn't be so concerned on trying to make you fall

About your lighter note I'm glad to hear your not trying to plan and I'm sooo happy that your feeling a difference! My husband and I discussed that this morning, how I'm trying to change my message to people on this site to connect more with their husbands instead of timing sex. When I said "Our husbands have feelings too and we shouldn't be acting like they don't just to time sex to try and have a baby" he smiled and nodded his head... A LOT. lol it was cute because I felt like he was happy I stood up for him.

to you! All you ladies are in my prayers! Let's keep the movement going!

Love this Journal!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/my-journal_entry.php?u=84496&journalid=9472&commentadded=1

Ooh thanks mooney will go have a look.
I got a bfp last night but very very nervous after miscarriage last month do praying that this little one will stick . Baby dust and praying for u all.

and hoping for a

11 years ago

!!! ALimaygirl!! Think positive! YOu are so blessed to have gotten your . Take good care of your self and that little bun! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks so much babiessoon. Feeling very thankful, trying to trust and have faith and not worry to much and remember that whatever happens it is in Gods plan. ... A lot easier said than done though ! Baby dust and praying for u all ladies

and hoping for a

11 years ago

@Alimaygirl on your

Don't let satan put down in your head or heart love! Take this time to enjoy the happiness of getting a If we trust in what the Lord has planned for us.. Trust Him like He loves us then we can not doubt or be scared of His plans because we do not know them! Stay prayed up and faithful in the Lord and He will not forsake you.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo