Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 183 Replies | Last Page

It is so great to have a place that we can all come together and vent, discuss, encourage and sympathize with one another.

I am on 9 dpo and I am still cramping and my bb's are still pretty sore. Lower back now feels slightly uncomfortable, not real pain just a nagging feeling. I have not had any more spotting and the witch is not due for another day or two. It is so hard to tell if this is AF cramps or implantation cramps. I hate feeling like a crazy person. I don't normally have random spotting before AF, I am praying for implantation bleeding.

You all are in my prayers and fingers crossed that we all get BFP very, very soon!!

to you all!!

XOXO

User Image

11 years ago

Savchan - I would think that was implantation bleeding. I never get that before AF either. Keep us posted if she shows up in the next couple of days.

I am 11dpo today and was sooo tired yesterday. My bb's feel fuller, which I notice because my I am barely a B and I am completely filling out my bra today. I had my DH check and he even thinks they do too (TMI)! However, they have not been sore at all. I had an armpit twinge a few days ago but it didn't last very long.

I have been constantly burping and farting - I know super gross. But I haven't been eating anything different than I normally do. I normally drink water and have been for the past couple days, just to make sure I wasn't causing the extra gas myself.

I really hope I get my on Friday ...

as usual!

Katie

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I am 7dpo and have been cramping on and off since 2dpo but seems especially bad today, twinges, pulling, dragging sensation. No other symptoms really but hoping for a bfp .... Trying to work out when to test ... What dpo are you thinking ? Baby dust to you all :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Ooh just a quick question o you all about the cramping ... Been googling but no clear answer ... Has anyone Ever had these cramps 7dpo and then ended up with a bfn and got af in the end ?

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hi Ali! Welcome to the discussion. I had lots of cramping from 2dpo to 7dpo. I don't know if that helps. I had my first BFN on Sunday (9dpo) but I am going to take another on Friday.

Now my bb's are feeling extra full. I am only a small B so I can tell the difference.

My answer is just to wait and see. It's easy to obsess.

Katie

11 years ago

Hey ladies :) well still not sure what dpo I am but I'm testing early lol bfn of course, but I guess I'll share my symptoms so far :) -- first- BBs started to hurt on the sides and are swollen, that's been going on. Also first thing I noticed I had really bad AF like cramps and back ache at work. What else, I had sharp shooting pains yesterday off and on for about 4 hours then today I've had sharp pains in my uterus down my cervix :/ ouch! Nauseas after I left work(also when I got done with dinner).. Frequent urination started 2 days ago. Sense of smell seems heightened.. Been feeling like I have a cold this entire time. I've also been super tired and sleeping a lot.. (Ewcm started 2 days ago as well. Oh one more thing I had a crazy sex drive and now it's just gone ha.(I'm 23) so pretty strange. Not to mention the gas from both ends! ... Sorry this is so spastic and might be hard to understand! I've been trying so long. I'm just building myself up with excitement! Lol baby dust to all!! Oh and my dog is ignoring me :(.: plus freaking weird vivid dreams the entire time as well can recall them even now from a week ago

Ps.. I have been pregnant before and for all you ladies wondering I had Implantion bleeding 4 days before AF was supposed to show and it was just a little red dot the size of a dime-also had food aversions before I missed AF :) I hope we all get our bfps this month xx

User Image

11 years ago

To Ali- I'm not sure really but I know I've never ha these kinds of cramps-these are so different then anything I've felt! So I hope it's a good sign for both of us! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks everyone, so nice to have others to chat to about this ... Know I am obsessing and don't really want to chat to my friends etc who will no doubt think i am mad (probably true lol) and say ... Well just wait and you'll know (also very true!) ! I did a test this morning at 8dpo (according to the opk result) and of course a bfn lol but was so crampy yesterday hoping that means something ! Planning to test again at 11 or 12dpo depending on how patient I can be lol baby dust to all :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

I'm only 4dpo , I've had cramping the last day or so , and lots of cm. I never have cramping even with AF. The diffrent thing for me more then the cramping is the GAS !!! OMG I feel like I could float away .. Anyone else having this ? For 2 days, I know everyone gets gas but mine has been fore the last 2 days , with bloating.. GROSSS I know but it is what is...

11 years ago

Yep I have had gas and bloating too ... Actually when I was getting lots of cramps I kept wondering if it was just pains with gas because occasionally they would match up timing wise but I've had far more cramps that aren't linked so that can't be the only explanation ... I hope ! Lol

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo