Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 158 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,
I am also hoping for an April baby. It is so hard to actually know when you ovulate. I average 27days for my cycle month before last was 27 this past month 26. I think I ovulated yesterday or today. I do not chart, but just try to listen to my body and check cervix and CM. Fingers crossed, we timed everything right. We have bd 4 out of the 5 fertile days, and when I was the most fertile. Sending User Image your way and hoping for User Image

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey Baby3Please - cycle ranges from 29-39 days so not easy to tell! Xx

User Image

11 years ago

I am also trying for an april baby my birthday is in april and id love to share it with my baby. Me and my boyfriend just started this month and im so excited i have had luck with concieving shortly after i started so hopfuly i wont have to wait to long. I also should be ovulating within the next couple days i check with opks. I have had three early miscarrages so im a little worried but im trying vitamins this time since i just had a miscarrage in january. If anyone has any advice please let me know and good luck and baby dust to all!!!

11 years ago

has anyone started OPK's yet? I did this morning and got a positive as expected since tomorrow is technically the day I am supposed to ovulate!!! Tonight's our night :-)

11 years ago • Post starter

I haven't used opk's yet. I am planning on using them next month if we were not successful this month. Baby3please- good luck!!! to all

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

CD13 - Neg OPK xx

User Image

11 years ago

Hello everyone! We're trying for our 2nd. CP this past April. Currently on second round of clomid. I have 30-32 day cycles. I'm on cd 7. Our first son was born in April, so why not have another April baby! Good luck everyone.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Jennc!

We should OV around the same time! Good luck for this month, fingers crossed we both get some happy news ;)

Are you OPK'ing?

If you don't mind me asking, what resulted in you being put on Clomed? I plan on seeing doc after the summer if still not conceived by then, and wondering what the treatment path would be!

Thanks!

Lia xx

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies :)
I'm hoping April will be the month for me too :) I will be 10dpo tomorrow so wish me luck :) a little scared as I had a test yesterday and a :( Good luck to everyone :).

Leah xx

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I hope its ok for me to join this group. My husband and I are TTC our 1st child together. I have childre from a previous marriage but he doesn't have any. I had my TR done last month 6/29. We are using OPK's and got a positive reading today. This is my first time using it and wanted to know, how long after getting a positive reading should I expect to ovulate (I keep reading 12-36 hours). He's so excited and was also born in April. I wish everyone luck and have fun BD.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo