Community post

Discussion

JUST GOT MY BFP after chemical NO PERIOD in btween I KNEW IT

View Full Post

Some of you may have noticed me create a few post over the last few weeks to see how likely it would be to ovulate and conceive after a chemical/early miscarriage.

Well ladies its very likely! Im very fertile and i knew that i was pregnant AGAIN. FREQUENT URINATION and tingling boobs were my biggest giveaways. i had my chemical/early miscarriage at 5 weeks gestation give or take a few days. That was on June 5th just 3 weeks ago to the day!!. My doctor followed my level down to zero and ive had negative pregnancy test up until yesterday and that very hour!!. i ovulated only a few short days after my bleeding stopped which was around CD 11 or 12 counting from the first day of bleeding. Pay attention to your bodies ladies!!!

Just got my BFP lastnight on FRER with evening urine. light pink positive. that line is definiely there. I will test again in the AM because im sure my urine was sortve diluted so my BFP will be much much darker tomorrow. i tested two days ago and got two BFN's! But now imm pregnant just 3 weeks after early miscarriage/chemical. Baby Dust to ALLL!

27 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 27 Replies | Last Page

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up doin my second beta yesterday cus my doc wanted me to do one yesterday and then one tomorrow.AS YOU ALL KNOW my first BETA was 43 on thursday night around 11 pm.well yesterday evening (friday) my BETA was 85!!!!!!!!! My freakin BETA doubled within 24 hours!! NOT EVEN THAT ACTUALLY!!!!! So imagine what it will be tomorrow morning which will be 48 hours from the very first beta!! Normal??? Excited! I do already have a set of fraternal twins so hopefully its not that!! I just want one but ill still be grateful.im sure its just one though!! Yayyy

11 years ago • Post starter

Okay wth?! I answered you late last night on here AND posted it but it isn't here!!! GAH! And I don't remember what I said. *sigh

Oh well and OMG OMG that is such AMAZING NEWS!!!!!! I am so darn excited for you!!!! ARe you going in for another beta soon? This is totally it for you lady. I can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy =)

Btw fraternal twins IS a genetic trait the women carries. Identical twins is just something that happens, they can't explain why. And once you have had twins, chances are much higher of having them again, lol. But I hope if you don't want twins that you only have a single. =) I know I will be praying like crazy for just ONE HEALTHY HAPPY BABY GIRL.

User Image

11 years ago

THANK YOU IM EXCITED!! LOL AND YES I KNOW THAT FRATERNAL TWINS IS GENETIC THATS WHY IM NERVOUS ABOUT IT YET HAPPY! IM SOOO RELIEVED THAT SO FAR IS SO GOOD.WHEN I DO MY BETA TOMORROW IM PROBABLY NOT GONNA GET THE RESULTS RIGHT AWAY SO IM GLAD I DID ONE YESTERDAY SO I COULD BE AT EASE AT LEAST TIL NEXT WEEK. AND THATS WEIRD THAT YOUR POST DIDNT POST LASTNIGHT!!

So I totally don't try to buy into the whole psychic stuff as I am a firm believer in God. But I do also believe that God gives us gifts from time to time. Anyway so I am part of this women's website as well and I had a couple readings done and all of them so fare are saying they get strong Boy auras!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! They all think my next baby will be a boy and if we ttc after that one it would be a girl but dh and I are NOT having anymore kids after we have this next one. Four is all for us. I mean I will still love a baby boy but we I want a daughter not another son!!!! GAH! Better increase my prayers for a girl, lmao! And of course a HEALTHY baby and pregnancy.

You better post asap when you get your next beta results, lol. I am following you like a hawk on this thread hahaha.

User Image

11 years ago

Well i hope u prove her wrong and get ur GIRRLLLLL!! LOL sorry im late responding ive been busy today. The LAB was closed today so idk why the nurse told me to come in sunday morning that was dumb!! im glad i called ahead.so ill probably go sometime tomorrow and im gonna try and get the results in the same day. Im excited and after this beta check im gonna relax more and just wait for my first ultrasound. If my numbers keep going the rate that theyre going i should be able to see something on ultrasound very very soon.Fingers crossed for a single pregnancy.

I know right!!!! I am holding my own as far as my trust in God but not going to lie I am increasing my prayer rate on the topic. And I stress for it to be a SINGLE baby pregnancy. I love my twins but oi' I don't want to do that again! I love the quiet bonding time at night you get while feeding/tending to just one baby. I am going to start testing with opk's on CD9 this cycle so I don't 1) miss my O and 2) I know when to start my progesterone.

I can't wait to hear your results!!!!! OMG you better post them asap when you get the news. How are you feeling?

User Image

11 years ago

UPDATE: I WENT IN TODAY and got blood drawn around 3 pm. I just called them and my results are 520!! Would u guys say that im in the clear now?? my first was thursday night at 43. The second was the next night(friday) at 85. The third was 3 days later (today) at 520. i used an online calculator and my doubling time is around 24 hours. Should i relax some now?? i should be able to get an ultrasound very soon. =)

PS I love my twins too but they were a handful when first born. And still now too sometimes.

O...M...G... That number is fantastic!!!!! I cannot wait to hear about your ultrasound =) You BETTER post about it here. When do you get to have one? And we have to keep in touch until then as well.

I will keep adding into my prayers for you that baby is a single one and HEALTHY along with my prayer of a SINGLE baby pregnancy with a HEALTHY baby GIRL for us, =) Large numbers don't always mean double. You give me such hope. I actually took an OPK this afternoon and the line was actually darker than I expected. I hope my numbers went down to zero when I started bleeding. But I will track ovulation with just one test daily until I get to CD10ish. Going to make sure dh and I dtd at least every other day until then. Although I don't have to worry since it is usually me saying I don't want to right now, lol. I will keep you updated =)

User Image

11 years ago

Yes we will keep in touch i will update throughout this pregnancy. i believe you can see something on an ultrasound when your levels reach 1000-1500. so i should be at those levels pretty fast maybe in a few days i would think. im gonna go to a place soon to get an ultrasound to put my mind at ease unless i can convince my doctor to give me one. My doctor actually just had twins herself so shes gonna be out of thee office im sure for a while. i havent seen her since my pregnancy with the twins which was over a year ago.so im gonna be looking around for another great high risk female doctor. right now ive been seeing her collegue hes okay but i want someone else that i can be comfortable with. Thanks for all your prayers and i promise to pray for you as well for a healthy beautiful little girl for you! Yes pay attention to your body and BD every other night if you can starting asap. you will get your soon !

UPDATE: MY LEVELS ARE NOW 2218. A FEW DAYS AGO THEY WERE 520

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo