Community post

Discussion

9 DPO and wanting the TWW to be OVER already!

View Full Post

Since 3DPO, I've been having some symptoms that are not normal for me during my cycle. To name a few: A persistent headache, mood swings beyond rational understanding, fatigue despite 8 hours of sleep, twinges in my abdomen, and queasiness. I'm not sure I can wait until 14-15 DPO to test!

So now I'm 9 DPO (with 5-6 days until AF is due) and despite my brain telling me not to, I took an HPT yesterday and got a BFN. I figured it was too early but then throughout the day, I felt really sad and completely down. I woke up feeling normal for the first time in days and it made my "down" feelings so much worse!

But now, my symptoms are all coming back and I've been having cramps off an on all day in addition to being gassy. Not to mention my frequent and quite urgent bathroom visits. Could it be that I still have a chance? Could this be all in my head? Oh my gosh, I just want this wait to be over already!

Thanks for listening and good luck to all!

26 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 26 Replies | Last Page

Hey Jenn! Have you tried the Pregnancy Test Calculator on the site? Go to Tools and Tickers on the top of the page and select it! There are different tools up there to use that will help you determine how long your cycle is and when you should be and testing hehe

Took 2 tests today and but I'm still VERY hopeful because the hasn't shown up yet and she usually comes in the morning or over night! Still having all the same pains, cramps, twinges, stabbing pain in pelvis area, dull lower back pain and a few more!

Stay encouraged until shows!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Thank you! Good luck on your bfp! I'm so glad my wait is over af arrived today so now I can officially started using fsh at 3days then use opks til positive one and check cm. I'm going to try every other day. Hopefully this will be my month. I will definately be praying!

11 years ago

How is everyone going? AF due tomorrow but I couldn't wait!! Did a test but it was negative :(

User Image

11 years ago

I still have and I went for a blood test yeterday and had to argue my way into it now I just have to wait the 2 days for the results. But I've been having increasing pain in my lower abdomen on the right side allllll morning and this weekend after I was complaining to DH about wanting someone to tell me already.. I saw a stork fly in front of the car!!!! It was huge! It's shadow covered 2 lanes!!!

I understand how frustrated we must all be because yesterday I was LIVID! haha but I came to the realization that we put that stress on ourselves when we should be giving it to God and letting him handle it. We want to control everything and know EXACTLY what is going on and bottom line is that is unrealistic, we know it, but we can't help ourselves. Lets just not let it stress us out and harm our bodies and/or babies! Staying POSITIVE!!!

11 years ago

There should be a like button to push for your post. Its perfectly said and true. Glad you had a beta test done. Wishing you a exciting phone call filled with happiness!! Good luck and keep us posted! :)

11 years ago

Good luck! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

MooneyBaby, any news?

User Image

11 years ago

9dpo today and started having major pinching and cramps in left side...hopefully implantation

11 years ago

Hey Magenta!! Got a call the next day.. but when I asked if they tested my hormone level or if they gave me the test that just says neg/pos (like a urine test) I never got a call back from Kaiser. Still and I haven't taken another home test. I'm waiting on a call back from my OBGYN to see her just about my pelvic cramping pains. Hopefully she can tell me something more!

I'm having increased pains and cramps and twinges and the lack of is VERY encouraging! Please keep me in your prayers!!

11 years ago

lots of prayers and thoughts your way. I'm really hoping its just late implantation your feeling... I'm worried for you because I know in topic pregnancies hcg levels don't rise like they should and can be painful. :hugs: I can't believe they won't return your call or give you a ultrasound. Can you go to er?? I know they would give you one in us. Not sure where our from. Please keep us posted

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo