Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies!!cycle started june 11th!l

View Full Post

Hi everyone ,
My cycle started 11th june and if this is the month for a BFP then i will be sharing my birthday with my baby! would be best present ever!
hope to hear your stories and share your cycles ups and downs together xxxx

73 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 73 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! My cycle also began on the 11th. Trying ten cycles so far for my first. I am using opks and I should be ovulating this weekend so my dh and I have been busy! If i am lucky my baby would share my bday too, well close enough. I'm feeling very positive so far.

Baby dust!!!!!!!

11 years ago

hi pbc910 , be fab to share a birthday (or in the same month) with our first baby. wishing you a!
i dont know if breakouts are to do with ovulation but i have had bad spots last couple of days?
and yesterday i had the most excruciating sharp pain and cramps in my stomach, i couldn't turn my torso! never had that before ever! have anybody else felt this before? xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

hi pbc910 , be fab to share a birthday (or in the same month) with our first baby. wishing you a!
i dont know if breakouts are to do with ovulation but i have had bad spots last couple of days?
and yesterday i had the most excruciating sharp pain and cramps in my stomach, i couldn't turn my torso! never had that before ever! have anybody else felt this before? xxx

Last cycle i had some pretty bad cramps after ovulation, one which for about 1 minute was the worst pain ever. A couple days before af they went away.

11 years ago

I've been breaking out pretty bad also. It came out of no where. I've been extremely tireddd. I had a dream the other night that I had took 2 hpt and they were postive. Weirddd lol. I'm not gonna look into it.

I've been drinking green tea and taking prenatal vitamins. I heard the green tea does something to the folic acid. Should i stop drinking it?

11 years ago

@ruqsar i dont usually have breakouts around ovulation, and i have also been feeling tired, and have had strange dreams, dreamt i had a very large baby boy? as you say not going to look to much into it as around this time its easy to be obsessed with symptoms.
green tea can decrease the absorption of nutrients from folic acid and iron and i think a few other nutrients. Drinking in-between meals can help, and limiting to 1-3 cups a day, which is still the equivalent to 1/2 a cup of coffee. And reusing the tea leaves or bags can limit the caffeine but maintain the antioxidants. I still drink green tea but reuse the bags and drink between meals. hope this helps. xxxx

I had dream last month that I was giving birth and one before that which I ha d a baby. Hoping dreams come reality soon!

So my opks are getting stronger and no positive yet but i had a glob of ewcm and it was tainted brown. I mean a lot! I am hoping I will ovulate this weekend. DH and I have been bding every other night so we will keep that up as much as possible.

11 years ago

Did 2 tests today, both positive!

11 years ago

@ pbc910 do you mean opks tests or pregnancy test? xxx

Opk, i wish it was a pregnancy test! Today my line was even darker, yay!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo