Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 299 Replies | Last Page

I am only 2 DPO so any symptoms I am not reading into at all

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

I honestly don't know how you become cycle buddies either LOL! I just saw some people asking for cycle buddies! I will just add yall to my friends that way we can chat and stuff!! Good luck to all of yall!! Brittney this is our first month TTC too! Some early signs I had from 1 DPO (crazy I know) are bloating, cramps (which I am still having 10 DPO is that normal??) and a raised temp! I am going for an ultrasound for my stomach tomorrow morning and IF I was preggers I would be 3 weeks along, could they see a sac that early??

11 years ago • Post starter

No wait I am 9 DPO and would be 2 weeks and 4 days preggers if I am...someone is confused lol! When are yall planning on testing?

Hey Stacey. They can not see the sac till atleast 4+ weeks. I had millllllllllions of ultrasounds when I was having my miscarriage. So believe me... ITs best to wait. If you go in early and they only see a sac they will over react saying that it might not be a vaild pregnancy. Or they will say it is to early. Wait till you are atleast 5 weeks so they can find a heart beat. Hope I didnt burst your bubble :( Im not trying too. If you are two weeks pregnant than you would have just ovulated. Did you just ovulate? Are you using anything other than the calendar method? Good Luck!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

pregnancy is calculated from the date of your last period...not your ovulation date. so you would be more than 2 weeks along if you are pregnant..you'd be closer to 4.

User Image

11 years ago

I agree nicole I am going to wait until 6 days before my missed period to test again =) Also IF I was pregnant I ovulated on May 22nd and did the so I would be 2 weeks and 4 days pregnant since my last period started on the 14th! I really hope I get a !!! Good luck to yall too!!

Angel - Yeah my first day of my last period was May 14th so I would be 2 weeks and 4 days along! EEEkkk lol! If only I get a !!!!!

how are you all tracking your ovulation? what methods? Is there everyone's first child? second child?

Stacy you ovulated on CD8?

the first day of my last period of may 6 but i have a 30ish day cycle...it makes tracking ovulation a little harder.

for all

User Image

11 years ago

im new here just joined today. i ovulated may 20th, and my cycles are crazy. the last 3 months have been 25, 26, 27, but this month im looking to be about 32 darn hormones and stress i also got married may 18th so that didnt help, but we certainly did the the 18 and 21 which was right before ovulation and after. i tested 11 dpo and got which made my heart sink a little bit.

<a href=

11 years ago

Angel I'm not sure which day of my cycle I ovulated. I don't even know how many days are in my cycle. I have PCOS so there are times when I only have 3-4 periods a year and when I do have them they are like 9 days long!! BUT since I started Metformin last year they have been more regular but still not sure about my cycle. I am 11 DPO today which this site says is the day most women get their first postive test but I am sooo nervous that I will get a so i haven't taken it Man this is nerve racking I want a !!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo