Community post

Discussion

4 miscarraiges no successful pregnancy

View Full Post

I started ttc again this month well actually last month. I had my last miscarraige on 2/26/12... What a horrible expereince i was hospitalized due to the amoutn of bleeding I was 11 wks and 5 days. two days until my doc appointment i lost my baby. So my temps have been up just about two weeks like i was ovulating or something that long. I didnt have in cm or nothing this month but those temps stayed up. So i bd anyhow maybe i missed it.. Between the new home and the chaos its possible. So I am 13 dpo today i can test today and tomorrow not sure if i want the disappointment. Only symptoms i have had was nausea and little twinges and muscle aches thats all. Af should show tomorrow i have had any of her symptoms though. I would have had some kind of cramping last week...or the week prior. I just need a little hope.. I had a support group in another chat but they eith pregnant now or they dont get on there anymore and im all alone.

21 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

I know that is terrible. I remember telling my doctor i had many chemicals before an actually miscarriage.(well when a sac is seen) He said it was normal its only normal when its one or two. If we keep having chemicals there is something wrong. Chemicals are just awful jokes that our bodies play. Im lost for things to do or say now to keep me motivated in this I am now 31 and my eggs will be dried by next year...(ijs) But im still crossing my fingers and bd'n any chance possible....

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm also 31 not far off 32 and all I keep thinking is that I have just 3 years until I reach 35 at which point the odds of becoming pregnant fall even further. I just want to scream at the doctors until they get up off their over paid uncaring butts and listen to me. I feel completely abandond by the doctors and nurses who are suposed to want to help. I will keep trying but I'm so scared of getting a positive only for it to be taken away just hours later. Is it just me, am I just exspecting to much. Keep trying though as it's not over for you or me yet. It is hard to keep going but we can do it if we all keep each other motivated.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

11 years ago

You are right its not over,,, and i wish there were doctors that actually cared for us women that have to go throught this everytime we get a bfp. But we will keep us motivated we all we got :)

Hi, I was reading your posts, I have had two miscarriages and now I'm on my 3rd month post miscarriage..Two of my very close friends are pregnant, and one of them had a chemical and is pregnant again on her first cycle. I'm happy for her but it's hard for me not to be jealous a little :( I'm 29, my husband and I have been married for 9 years. Our first miscarriage was very early on in our marriage and our second was 8 years later, we thought for a very long time kids were not possible for us. This month has been horrible, I have had all kinds of symptoms and on my 11 dpo I started spotting. Needless to say I broke down and had a hissy fit. lol. Today I'm 14 dpo and have spotted a little each day with mild cramping. My AF is due today. I'm so upset and depressed getting out of bed just really takes a toll. I'm very sorry for your losses I can't imagine being that far along and losing a child, as mine were pretty early 6-8 weeks.

11 years ago

robntiff24 keep strong and although it's hard keep positive it can happen and it is hard to keep going but you can do it, i really beleive that. You just need to look at each month as you're chance to start a fresh and try again. If at first you don't succeed try, try, try again. Cheesy,yes but it keeps me going.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

First off, I'm sorry for all your loses. I'm a 30 year old married woman and my husband and I are trying to conceive our first child. In April, I was having super pregnancy syptoms, but all the test I took were neg. The syptoms kept getting stronger, I even had strong food aversions, especially to onions and chocolate. I asked a friend of mine who has three beautiful boys what I should do, she was positive I was pregnant and I should wait a week after AF was due to test. On 4/27, two days after AF was due, I began bleeding, it was crimson red but it wasn't enough to fill a pad. I went home and the bleeding stopped but I continued to have the pregnancy syptoms. I took a nap and when I awoke, I felt normal, all the syptoms just vanished and I was bleeding again with severe cramping. My friend suspected I had a chemical pregnancy. Before she told me that, I never heard of a cp. Needless to say I was heartbroken.

To Tiff,
My heart truly goes out to you and I really hope everything works out for you.

To all the ladies,
I wish you all the luck in TTC and much love to you all.

11 years ago

hi hun i just wanted to say sorry for ur losses..i lost 4 babies too my last one was etopic around this time last year :-(

11 years ago

I'm thinking and hoping for you all.

11 years ago

You ladies are definently an inspiration to me. Im glad there are some that understand and actually gone through this rollar coaster. I am crossing fingers for a Positive this month but If not i will dust myself off and try again. It just gets so depressing and stressful. I just hate to go through another m/c my doctor said after one maybe two then u have a chance to success on the next but i have had the next and another. Some times i feel that I just cant bare a child. They told me when I was younger I possibly wouldnt have kids do to my rape. But Ihave gotten pregnant and its all about holding them. So I know I can get pregnant but how can i get the baby to stick. I think four more cycels and still a neg im out the race permanently. I cant bare the hurt much longer. Well good luck ladies cant wait to see the bfp this month for us.

Hello Tiff,
I can certainly understand the disappointment of having a miscarriage I have had 3 and it really sucks. I understand you not wanting to test either but you have to you are not in this alone. I am 33 and i am so convinced that God will bless me and dh with a beautiful healthy child. Just have Faith it will happen and Tiff, lots and lots of baby dust to you

LCW

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo