Community post

Discussion

2 DPO looking for cycle buddy :D

View Full Post

Currently 2 DPO and looking for people to share this first time exciting experience with! :D
Would love to discuss/compare symptoms, feelings etc.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

21 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

I'm going to hold out on til my 10th dpo too. the TWW sucks is an understatement! LOL!
The past few days i keep going back in forth, i wake up in the morning "feeling" like i'm not pregnant then by the end of the late afternoon i "just feel pregnant" It's actually quite irritating now.
I wish we could find out sooner too, you would think with how far along technology has come, we would be able to know within a few days! haha!
My symptoms have subsided over the past few days, i rarely feel nausea any more, i haven't felt the minor cramps all day and my appetite has returned. I'm thirsty (but i can't really call that a symptom because i get REALLY thirsty a week before AF anyway) I do have a milky like cm today (but i can't recall if i usually get that before my AF anyway)

11 years ago • Post starter

hows your wait goin? havent had any symptoms except i feel like i have af cramps all day, not bad ones but they feel like AF cramps anyway, too early for AF cramps so i hope it is implantion pain, i dont even know what it feels like i have heard that it feels like stabbing pains but everyone id different, just found out my tests wont be in the mail so i wont get them until the 5th of June, i dont live near a town my nearest town is 350km away, so i guess i will find out when AF doesnt show i spose.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

my wait is going slooooooowwwwww! ha! The more the days go by the more I think I'm out this month : /
I have been having cramps for days but now it feels more like pressure almost, which is different for me but i'm fully convinced it's in my head now.

know what you mean my bb's are starting to hurt again on the tops but trying so hard to ignore it! What ever will be will be hey. I think im out too for some reason, havent really had any symptoms at all, except for the boob thing and its on and off so that is why o think it is in my head, Baby dust

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Would you mind if I jumped in? If I read this right I should be close in cycle day to you guys - today I'm about 8 DPO. I feel like I have mild cramps very low in my abdomin every day in the afternoon/evening. My boobs hurt because I keep poking them to see if they hurt. I just noticed veins on my arms...the TWW sucks! I am going to break down and test tomorrow just to see the negative and stop stressing for a couple of days more (I am a POAS addict - DH says I should buy stock in OPKs and HPTs lol)

I wish you all the best of luck during the TWW!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Keagan! :)
Don't worry i know EXACTLY how you feel. Today i am 14-15 dpo and i keep getting nothing but BFN! It's very disappointing but AF is due to arrive today. I can't really tell too much of my "symptoms" because i experience all the symptoms associated with pregnancy before AF anyway (except cramps, i never receive those until the first day AF actually shows) The more the days pass and i keep getting negatives, the more i feel like i'm just out this month : /
I am a POAS addict too, my DH tells me I've gone crazy! LOL

Well ladies, AF arrived today. Looks like I'm out this month : /

eande I am sorry to hear that! At least this "waiting" is over and you can finally start trying again. I am at the point where I'm OK if it's negative I just want to KNOW!!!! I feel like this two weeks of waiting is just a waste of time - if sperm didn't meet egg I want to just try again!!

I have gotten 2 negative HPTs but it's still early. I'm holding out hope...as I just bought 6 more tests...lol.

Today my bbs hurt *for real* and on their own. This is something I have never experienced - even when I was pregnant in the fall before my m/c. Not getting excited until I see 2 lines.

User Image

11 years ago

Pretty sure im out this month too. Woke up with lots of brown spotting. I am 12 dpo and on day 26 of my cycle. I'm assuming AF is on the way. Grr!!! Still have weird symptoms. Guess my DH is right and and am still trying to learn what pms is as I approach 30 next month lol!!

User Image

11 years ago

I just had to give one more update ladies: went for a blood test today and received a weird result - guess I "was" pregnant but it must of just been a chemical pregnancy because I definitely have my period today. At least I know I wasn't crazy when I felt like I was experiencing so many pregnancy symptoms...on to the next cycle! Now I know I can get pregnant (twice!) just need to STAY pregnant!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo