Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Hello Girls am 8 days past ovulation am having mayor cramps it started on one sided and now its on both speacialy my right side. have been vomiting felling very sick but i took a test yesterday and it was :( am trying to conceive my first baby will try testing again but am having really weird cramps lots of baby dust to all of us!!!! hope we get good news very soon

11 years ago

hello keznik
am sorry 2 years must be a lot especially with a baby it must be hard for you
I really hope it's your month especially with the symptoms you said to you and just know we are here for you I know how hard it is this 2 weeks seem so long

firsttimer I hope that by 14 DPO you will get a and I want a boy 2 cuz I have lots of sister and they all had girls so a boy would be great to you

welcome yeslin 8 DPO your ahead of me thats great but you don't have to worry about it's early so you can test maybe next week hopefully by then you will get a your cramps sound a little like mind they come on both sides but mostly on the right it does sound promising so lots of
I hope we all get a and have the gender we want

I already got 3 pregnancy test 1 cheap one and 2 first response so can't wait tell next week this is the first time I get symptoms like this especially so early
all

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Sharky

It hasn't been too hard the past 2 years as I really wasn't too bothered. Its only when I honestly thought I was pregnant and then a worse than normal came that I realised that I really want another - I have so many friends that are pregnant at the moment or new mummies and I want in!

If I have bad cramps 10-14 dpo it usually leads to a bad for me but i hear that often its implantation and the womb getting ready to expand.

that is the latter eh?

I haven't talked on forums before - but it is so nice just to reach out and have someone in the same boat keeping their fingers crossed for everyone else too.

I am trying to buy some cheepy tests on ebay at the moment - got any ones that you recommend?

Keznik

11 years ago

THANK YOU XSHARKY ITS REALLY STRESSFUL SOME TIMES YOU CANT HELP TAKING A TEST YOU JUST WANT TO GO IN THE STORE AND BY ALL OF THEM HOPING ONE WILL SAY POSITIVE BUT I BEEN HAVING LOTS OF CRAMPS AM HOPING I GET A BY THE END OF THIS WEEK OR NEXT !! iF IT HAPPENS i WOULD LIKE A BOY IT WOULD BE DOUBLE THE JOY LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS AM PRAYING FOR ALL OF US RIGHT NOW WITH THIS JOURNEY !

kEZMIK DONT GET DOWN OR SAD WE ARE ALL ON THIS TOGEATHER YOU WILL SEE WE WOULD HAVE GOOD NEW ITS A MATTER OF TIME

11 years ago

right now im having a hot flash and my right area around my hip is cramping just a lil i just ate and now i feel a little sick i just feel blaaaaaa

to all

11 years ago

keznik
in my last cycle I got the cheap pregnancy tests from early pregnancy test website
and was testing from 8dpo and never got a I was so upset thought they didn't work
turns out they were right I wasn't pregnant
I heard women had good results with them I would get more this time but the only problem I live in Canada and it could take 2 weeks or more for them to come
it would be to late and I will end up buying other ones from the store
so thats what I did now I already brought ones from shoppers
hopping for a next week

yeslin
your so right sometimes I look at those tests on the shelves and wish I can just put them all in my bag loool but that will never happen
I always wonder why they make them so expensive they just want to make it hard
it's just seems so long waiting probably most of my money went on pregnancy tests

firsttimer
hot flashes sound pretty annoying to have unless you know your pregnant or it's a pregnancy symptom
it seems like the right side cramps are pretty common in most of us

Hopefully we all get to all of us

lol yeah its like a freezer im my house but i am hot and normally im very cold has any ones hands ever started to hurt for no reason lol im getting an annoying mild pain in my hands lol its probably in my head to all

to all

11 years ago

firsttimer
pain in your hands I also felt that but I think cuz I slept in a wrong way or something and it only hurt for 2 or 3 days I think
yah I hate got flashes I mean who likes them wish you all the best

I have made my decision am going to test next Friday
I know it will take lots of will power but I will do it sometimes I feel so down even if I know it's early if I got a just to many before

so 13 DPO would be perfect to test
today the feeling in my Breast became a little stronger then before it's like a mild pinching inside

any new news from anyone ?

oh by the way
keznik
did you have any symptoms with your first child and when did you get a ?

xSharky7 i think that is good to do i mean im really new to this and everything so im only 5dpo and took a test and it was the wrong time till some of the girls on here told me i felt dumb lol but im learning a lot from yall and i thank you bunches. on the 27th ima take another test ill be 14dpo. i hope you get your BFP! the pain in my hands went away finally. for a couple of days now its like the area on my rib cage on both sides are hurting. like up by the side of my breast and under them

to all

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo