Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 10...Which TWW is worse?!

View Full Post

Ugh! I am on day 10 of my cycle and am going insane waiting for ovulation! This is my first round on femara and is also my first month of obsessively thinking about getting pregnant. So which wait is the worst? I feel like once the ovulation wait is over a whole new level of crazed waiting will begin. Anyone else around cycle day 10 who wants to ride this out together?

31 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Mrsswift---I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and all of the stress! That is bad enough without adding crazy hormones to the mix. Hopefully you will get your BFP this month and it will all be worth it!

Elle---ugh to waiting for more tests! Please keep us informed as you learn more.

Lyric-- keep at it!

I tested again tonight and still nothing. But am feeling twinges so I am hoping the follicles are growing.

I hope you all have a relaxing and fun weekend! I'm going to try to stop obsessing, although seeing my pregnant sister in law probably won't help. Grrrrrrrrr!

11 years ago • Post starter

lmao i know what you mean mrswift this time i had my bf get some at the local pharmacy and he called me on the phone like "$20, TWENTY DOLLARS!!!?" i couldn't help but laugh.

@jeanm Oh i will , twinges are great right? Have a great weekend as well (in case we don't hear from ya) Keep positive thoughts and keep cause it's almost for OVULATION!!!

User Image

11 years ago

morning lades!
5dpo and my next test is an ultrasound on the 22nd to check my womb and ovaries. To rule out PCOS I believe. and on the 24th my DH is handing in a Seman sample for analysis so, that's what's happening this week haha!

girlies hopefully we get some on here!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

@ Elle good luck at the dr and your 5dpo? If so that means testing for baby soon!!! So exciting I hope you get that

@ Lyric your frickin lucky I bought mine for almost 30$ and I have not gotten to use it yet! Every time we I keep forgetting its in my bed side table! (the robitussin is working!lol)

@Jean thank you for your kind words, I hope we all get our this month and if not those of us who do can cheer the rest of us on and those of us who dont will be happy for those who do!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

@elle g'mornin wishing you & hubby lots of @ testing!!

@mrsswift Wow $30??? for me that's preseed & ovulation strips. My bf would have a fit. i would probably forget it as well if I wasn't the one seducing HIM. I pull it out & rub it on him while laying in bed watching tv :-)

AFM:I'm still waiting to O...i only test around 230pm (hope that a good time seeing how its in the afternoon spot) so im watching the . Felt o cramping yesterday hopefully its a good sign but my temps (pre o) are kinda high so i don't know but that something will happen soon.

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES

User Image

11 years ago

@Lyric I paid 13$ for 50 OPKs and 50 HPTs on Amazon.com. My pre O temp went from 96.50 yesterday to 97.05 this morning.. Ya think im going to O soon???? This is my first time charting! But Im still not getting + opks !

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

@mrsswift 50 for $13??? wow...im missing out!!! i pay $13 for 20...sheesh...your temps sounds good.. i just checked my opk and it's getting darker but im going to check one more time tonight around 8pm just to make sure cause i wanna catch it and use the softcup immediately after . Let me know how it goes for you...maybe we will o the same day!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@lyric I think I O'd a couple of days ago! The day b4 my temp spike my opk's are now VERY - and temp is still 97.05. hove you O'd yet?
I am afraid to use softcups....lol

11 years ago

hi girlies! not much to report just poppoing in to say hey haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

@mrsswift ummm...i don't think i o'd yet i have a cd6 opk posted on here looks almost to me to be a positive (but thinking too early to o) so as of now im still waiting to o hopefully today or tomorrow. My ticker says today but we shall see Yea the softcups look very intimidating but after sex or using preseed it glides in easily but im still trying to get the hang of it.

@elle happy weekend hope your keeping yourself busy!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo