Community post

Discussion

My TWW may begin today! Any other ladies had AF on 5/2/12?

View Full Post

I think this it! I am sure I am ovulating today, if so, then my TWW countdown has officially begun! I do not want to jump to any conclusions but I just really, really feel like this will be our time!!

Any other ladies who had a period on 5/2/12 with a 27 cycle day out there?

The wretched is due on 5/29. I am hoping and praying that she will NOT show her dreary self for 9 months!! I am hoping for a that day or sooner!!

to many ladies out there!!

User Image

90 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 90 Replies | Last Page

Hi Sasha and welcome aboard!

Great you are a day behind me! For me I just KNOW I O'd on Tuesday!! I felt it and was feeling strange up until that day. My LMP was 5/2/12 and my cycle days have been 27 days. So IF the calculations are indeed on target and I O'd on Tues then I am so far 3 DPO.

With today's technology I really wish they came up with tests that can detect right away. But unfortunately we are bound to this dang TWW

I am thinking of testing at 6 DPO which will be on Monday, but I just fear for that . DH and I have been TTC since we got the green light following the loss of our on 8/1/11 .

Now symptoms today so far has been quite mellow. I do however not have much of an appetite. In the morning I LOVE my bagel or a breakfast sandwich, but today I just settled for 2 pieces of toast and butter plus my morning cup of coffee. Yesterday as I stated before, as soon as I got home I was SUPER and immediately went to bed and fell asleep until my DH got home about 2 hours later. I still do feel somewhat of mild and faint cramps in my lower back and that slight pressure feeling near my pelvic bone area, but that's about it.

how about you ladies?? Any changes? Any testing?

Well I shall continue to keep ya'll posted!! I hope you gals do the same!!

Here is for our little February or !!

I send all you gals lots and lots of

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Sasha, if you keep getting positive OPKs take a frer pregnancy test.. u could be pregnant, is check it in a couple days again.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

The only things I been experiencing is what feels like muscle spasms in my uterus lol and uterus/pelvic Sharp pain, & some breast tenderness/tightening? Only 2dpo so we shall see.. ill be starting to test at 6dpo even tho I should wait longer :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

@usmcwife

I too plan on testing at 6 DPO which for me will be Monday. But I just feel so strange today (in a good way). My back cramps are starting to feel a little more harsh and every time I walk to go somewhere, I swear I feel this "weight and pressure" towards my pelvic bone. It's like my uterus is literally getting itself ready you know? I really try not to think about too much, but I am so hoping for that this time.

and much
to you!

I'll keep checking back with anything new!

User Image

Yeah I have read in a few places that positive opks can sometimes indicate pregnancy....I guess time will tell, I've just done another one for today and it's still positive, I can't help myself checking everyday!

Good luck ladies, here's hoping for some this month!

11 years ago

Hi girls, congrats on all the wonderful symptoms! I am 2-3 dpo, but trying not to read into everything, last month we went off the pill and i swear i was pregnant, had all the signs. and arrived 3 days late. So now i've been alittle bloated and tingles in the lower tum but will see

Best of luck for us to get our feb 13 babies

11 years ago

i had another very vivid dream last night that I got my bfp, oh how I hope that dream comes true! :)

3dpo testing in 6 days! :)
decided to set a date & stick with it! Hehe

11 years ago

I am finding my self peeing alot more and also getting the odd twinges in the tummy but the new one last night was tears, so emotional lol not like me

Feeling hopeful yet nervous, going to try and hold out for testing till the 30th but as posa this will be hard lol

heres hoping for a

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! Just checking in. This TWW is terrible, having to wait so long to determine if we're gonna get that can drive any woman nuts.

Well yesterday I was far beyond tired! I went to bed Friday around 8:30pm, did not get up until 11:00am on Saturday, went back to sleep again that Sat around 2pm and did not wake up until 8pm! My husband was like, you seem more tired now than the last few days. Also I do not have that much of an appetite.

My cramping has subsided a little. My boobs every now and then feel itchy and burning, sometimes they ache, but not enough, then it just goes away. I forgot to mention that I did give in Sat morning and took a test with FRER and of course I got a But that's okay, I am going to do my best to hold off until Thursday!

How about some of you ladies, I know some of you said you'll be waiting little later as well, but do ya'll have a specific day when?

Well I send you ladies plenty of

User Image

Hi Ladies

Well here is the start of another week! 5dpo and counting....still having positive opks, and a few cramps here and there, but otherwise nothing new to report...may have some breast tenderness, but Im not sure if Im imagining that!!!!

Im not sure when i should hold out to test!

Any suggestions? AF due on the 30/31st.....

Hope everyone has a great week :-)

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo