Community post

Discussion

mother's day poas tester buddies?!

View Full Post

Hi,

Anyone want to be support buddies for poas. My Af is due may 13th so I will be POASing like a crazy person up till then. And thought we could support each other if you are due around the same time. Any takers??

User Image

46 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 46 Replies | Last Page

I am also testing around the same time. I have been trying for 2 1/2 years, had septated uterus hyst/lap surgery in August 2011, and I am now on my fourth IUI. I pray we all get great news this cycle. I will be moving on to IVF if not. Baby dust o everyone!

11 years ago

I dont know about you guys but I have already lost the battle to the waiting game. Of course it was too early but your heart wants to be the luckily one that gets a bfp.....sigh

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Me too, I have been testing for a few days now. It has been a strange cycle for me so I O'd much later than ormal but not as late as I originally thought. So instead of being 5 or 6 DPO, I am on day 11PO....and have tested the last 3 days. So far BFN but I am trying not to give up hope as long as AF doesn't show. LF is normally 13-14 days so I have a few more days until she's due to rear her ugly head. We shall see!!!

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

11 years ago

Im still only 7 dpo .....
Still holding out on tseting for a few days if I can :-/

Dont give up yet girls! remember that its not over till AF shows xx

User Image

11 years ago

So I caved and tested before...lol

I swear I can see the faintest line...
Would you girls mind taking a look and letting me know what you think?
I'll test again in the morning..

User Image

11 years ago

I'll be testing on Mother's Day too! Sign me up for the waiting game. Fingers crossed for everyone.

As of today, I'm 12 dpo with long-ish and irregular cycles. The wait is killer. It is SO tempting to test. This will be our 8th cycle ttc. It's discouraging, being disappointed month after month.

For the moment, just trying to stay positive and busy. Good luck all!

11 years ago

@lilchicken I looked at your recent HPT pic. Its hard to tell. When I lighten it I thought maybe but didnt see anything on the invert. Let us know when you upload the next one and I will look at that one too :>

User Image

Thanks for looking mommawannabe :)

I'll prob test again at 10 dpo :)

User Image

11 years ago

Anybody having any symptoms consistently? So far I got lower backpain and dreams. What about you ladies?

User Image

Hi girls :)

Ok so I poas this morning 9 dpo with fmu....
and I think I got my first real positive!

I dont know what to think.....Ill test again later today!

Not really any symptoms at all which is odd lol

Ill let yous know how i go! xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo