Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

YAY, LIZZY!!!!!!! I knew it!!!! So excited and happy for you!!!!! It should darken up for you every day or every two days!!! YAY!! I am just absolutely giddy over here!!

God is good!!!!

And, I thought the same thing, Bride...your pic...are you a model, seriously?

12 years ago • Post starter

Haha...no, not a model. I'm a worship leader for our church! I snapped that pic with my webcam while sitting in my office. Thanks for the sweet compliments though :) Blushing.

Ready for good news from you tomorrow, Lizzy! WOOHOO!!

12 years ago

ohh lizzy i am so so happy for you.. a line is a line..

hope to join you and lily soon.. still keeping and praying for that ..

i agree with them bride.. you are pretty and charming.. for both of us..

12 years ago

Well it was definitely a chemical!! Last night I took another test and there was almost no line and af showed this morning!!! Oh well...here we go again girls!!!! :)

12 years ago

Oh Lizzy, I'm so sorry! Ugh, I'm so annoyed for you. It's okay though...chin up! God's timing is the best and for whatever reason, that wasn't the best timing. THIS could be the month though....please, don't lose hope. We're all in this together and together we will all rejoice when those BFP's become a reality. I'm with 'ya, girly!

Lhen, how are you doing? Anything new? Thanks, for being so kind. You made this stay-at-home, sweats wearing mom feel like a million bucks! Okay, I really don't wear sweats everyday, but you know what I mean. haha!

So, I'm STILL lightly spotting and I'm CD 11 now...I should be ovulating soon, but not sure now because of the spotting. Oh well, I need this month to detox/cleanse my body and to make sure my body is ready and could handle another pregnancy. I just started the Daniel Fast with our church and it's for 21 days...eating only fruits & vegetables and drinking only water. I got to get my heart and body in the right place before I can have another baby. So....this may not be my month. I so believe that God's timing is the perfect timing....just think, He already knows when our babies birthdays will be!

Hugs and to you girls! Hang in there!

12 years ago

Couldn't agree more with Bride. God knows our hearts' desires and when the time is right. But luckily He gave us each other to help us through and lift one another up!! And amen to that!!! You guys are awesome and so encouraging!

And, I'm so sorry, Lizzy. I was really hoping and sad to hear the news. We're all here for you .

I'm praying for all of you!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls!!! Thanks so much for the support!!! You are all so wonderful!! I'm so thankful today to have you girls that I can't be blue!! I am ok and am excited to try again!!! I know I ovulate on the same day every month so no more ions for me!! I'm going completely natural thi month with no aides and have decided to let this happen organically!! God know when it's time!!! :)

Burton-have u tried opks this month?? Giving your body and mind a month to sync up might be good!!!

12 years ago

Lizzy, I'm so glad that you're cheerful today and ready for this month! I haven't used any OPK's this month because I just don't want to obsess over getting pregnant. My husband and I have decided that if it happens, it happens. I am going to try not to obsess this month and allow my body, heart, and mind to heal.

I agree with you that this is the greatest group of ladies! I always feel so much better after reading the latest posts. We are blessed!

12 years ago

hi lizzy..

i am so sorry to hear that.. i also agreed with bride & lily.. only God knows the right time for everyone of us.. He knows our fate.. we just have to trust Him on all his plans..

same as bride i haven't done any symptom tracking this month.. neither opk nor bbt.. i just leave it all to God.. just don't want to obsessed too much and got disappointed..

i am really thankful having you ladies as my cycle buddies.. i am so blessed knowing you all..

and a to us all..

12 years ago

Lizzy, I am so sorry to hear that :( *hugs*

Burton, that sounds like a great plan, just to detox your body...get all the bad stuff out...

Best of luck ladies!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo