Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

View Full Post

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 343 Replies | Last Page

hey everyone

jenny - what are you doing in terms of weight loss? i keep promising myself i'd start losing weight but i can never get going. i know i can do it - i've lost 20+ lbs a couple times before, but over the years my weight has crept back up. are you following a particular diet or just trying to eat better? what's your exercise routine like?way to go on the weight loss so far!

i'm about 3dpo - it's always hard to tell because i get a +ve opk but my temp takes a couple days to rise so i'm never really sure when ovulation occurred. and this month was tough cause i changed time zones (3hr diff) which affected temping. i'm really not feeling it this month but i'm not super invested in it this month either. next month will be the one!!

User Image

12 years ago

Negative this morning, but only 11 DPO so I'm not counting myself out yet. My temps aren't very promising, though. I'm pretty much counting on calling the clinic next week to see if I can get some clomid. Clomid works for me, and if I know when I'm going to ovulate we'll hopefully be able to catch the egg!

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Yeah, I'm out. No AF but way low temp again this morning. I'm going to try to figure out what i have to do to get an appointment with an OB. I love military health care for the fact that it is 100% free, but sometimes it can be a pain to get an appointment!

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Dragonfly I'm sorry for the BFN. I'm guessing there aren't any BFP's around here this Christmas since it's so quiet. Bummer. :(

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas anyway and all the best in 2012! May we all have a BFP early on in the year!!

Lotsaluv,
Jenny

12 years ago • Post starter

Well I may not be as "out" as I thought. Fertility Friend decided I didn't ovulate after all, which I was actually beginning to suspect. So now I'm CD 38 with no ovulation. Joy. But I'm still calling the clinic tomorrow, I've got to get in to see a doctor and get the process started!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

12 years ago

i'm pregnant! whooo!

on a whim last night i took a cheapy internet pregnancy test, even though i was only 9 dpo and it was night, but it came up with the faintest of faint positives. so faint that my fiance and i weren't even sure if we were just imagining it. so i went out this morning and got one that tells you how many weeks along - took its sweet time reading, but it came up saying 'pregnant: 1-2 weeks' (since conception)!!!

i'm thrilled, but very cautious now. this will be the third time i've been pregnant, but it's never lasted (longest was 6 weeks, in sept). here's hoping the third time's a charm!

good luck to everyone! i won't be leaving here just yet - i'm far too cautious for that. hope we can see some BFPs soon!

User Image

12 years ago

Elizabeth!!! Congratulations and STICKIEST OF STICKY VIBES!!!!!

I'll be praying for your newest bean! xoxo

Elizabeth!!! Hooray!!!! Sticky baby dust to you......!

12 years ago

Called the clinic today. Appointment next Tuesday. Here's hoping....

12 years ago

Good luck Dragonfly! Elizabeth how are you doing? TC I'm thinking of you! xoxo

Happy New Year to all! I hope your holiday was a good one no matter where you were or what your circumstances are at the moment!

I'm hanging in there and focusing on being healthy and as active as i can be in these next couple of months! Already had one friend try to set me up with a man. I turned her down though - for a few reasons, but honestly I just want to breathe for a few weeks before I plunge into the dating life again! It's been so long! As soon as I decided to take this TTC journey as a single mom, I gave up dating altogether to avoid any complications. It's been a LONG time!

I'll keep you posted! Love you guys!

J

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo