Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Veebles, that's great! Let us know on Friday!

Time is ticking by sooooo sllllooooowwwwwly...10 more days til I will let myself test (unless AF arrives).

User Image

11 years ago

11 years ago

hello everyone again,

I am now 7dpo. yesterday i felt awful - headaches, nausea and dizziness. Today, i feel a bit better, but still have a slight headache and slight cramping. Are these good signs???????????? Any advice will be appreciated. when is the earliest you can test? i am so impatient.

congratulations veebles and everyone else who got !!! !!!

i xxx

11 years ago

I'm with you bowbow! 7dpo and last night I could barely sleep because of the cramps. Other than that no symptoms. I usually get sore BBs during the TWW but thi time... Nothing. Hoping that's a good sign.

When will you test?

11 years ago

Hi cannina, i usually have sore BB's too, but this time nothing! hopefully this is a good sign!! keeping fingers crossed for the both of us.

xx

11 years ago

sorry cannina, forgot to say.......

i have no idea when to test, when will you be???

i never thought i would be like this, i thought that i would take it all in my stride, but i cannot stop thinking about the possibility of being pregnant.
xx

11 years ago

Hey everyone, just joined this site and I am too hoping for my March baby!!! I am PCOS and cannot conceive naturally. My DH and I have been ttc for almost 2 years now. This is now my 4th month going to an RE and was just able to have my first IUI on June 27th. I am now 13 dpo, and am dying to test lol... I'm trying to be strong and wait til I go in on Thursday for my blood pregnancy test. I'm praying I get my soon. My symptoms have been kind of wonky. since 3dpo I've had cramps like is coming but nothing so far, so that's a good sign at least ... Praying that I'll have my little one when 3/20 rolls around... and to everyone hoping for March babies!!!

User Image  BabyFruit Ticker

11 years ago

northernbabydream,
for you, the waiting is awful isnt it, are you testing friday too?
cannina and bowbow, stay positive, i have a good feeling for you.

my only symptom so far is my bbs have grown overnight..... a full cup size!! DH thinks it great!!

and

11 years ago

I'm a serious POAS addict so I've been testing since 1dpo! :S No worries...all cheapies. Obviously nothing yet.

Hoping to get BFP for Bastille Day (hubby is French).

11 years ago

veebles, nope I'm not testing until the following Thursday, the 19th. Making myself wait this time instead of testing early. Trying not to stress too much and trying to distract myself by keeping busy.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo