Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 324 Replies | Last Page

I would..I'm sorry for your loss, however you CAN get pregnant! That's a plus. :) I didn't think I had EWCM, but a closer look is telling me, I DO have it but when I'm ovulating...last month, nothing. This month and 2 months ago, ewcm. Plus, I have read that if you get positives more than 1 or 2 days in a row your body is surging bevause its trying to release an egg, but can't.. I also read you can ovulate late if you miss fire the first time...so, if you don't think you did these past couple days maybe you'll "fire" later....watch ur body.

13 years ago

Bianca, it is possible to get ewcm later in your cycle. I have read a lot of women who were positive of their o day getting ewcm 3, 5 even 12dpo. Our bodies are complex things, and NOTHING is ever 100% by the book when it comes to our bodies. I know that sometimes, around 10dpo, I get ewcm when I am feeling frisky (tmi, sorry).

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Thanks Pookie. I think if it doesn't happen this month I'm going to get a new doc. A year and a half is toooooo long! Not to mention I wanna be abl to fly at the end of Oct ;)

13 years ago

thanx 4 wc gals... me feelng out today. =o( dnt know y but im feelng cramps today nd yesterday i was feelng so tired... maybe its not my month... i jst want cry... sorry gals

User Image User Image 34 years old, endometriosis, got oophorectomy jst 1 ovary working..

13 years ago

------------->I'm a major bitch<-------------

My sister in laws pregnancy didn't stick. :( I'm feeling upset that I was jealous and angry in the first place because I wasn't preggo yet. Hopefully this next time she won't announce it so early and have to tell us such devastating news. :(

13 years ago

Pookiekittens,
I don't check my cervix. I think that means I didn't o this month:( well we will try for next month:)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Don't poas, Lisa....Don't Poas!!!! I keep telling myself this, but I am really starting to get impatient. 5dpo, there is no way I could have implanted yet and any hpt would give me a bfn!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

It's okay jany..I'm definitely not a doctor, so you truly never know! You said you use PRE seed though, right? So, hopefully that will help!

13 years ago

Corvina...or is ur name Lisa!? A bfn will only make you feel discouraged...don't do it! I didn't realize you were already 5 dpo! Sweet. I'm 1 dpo today, I think..wait till at least 6 days before AF.

13 years ago

Pookie - you are not a bitch!!

Ok ladies I am having a bad day and it's not even noon yet!!I woke up in the middle of the night last night to some seriously painful cramps (a normal for me prior to af) So I am thinking it is safe to say I am out this month... I will still be waiting to see if af comes on monday, but I didnt even have the urge to test this morning so I wont be testing unless af doesnt showe her face on time.

To add to my devistation, I got an invite to a baby shower today. It for the friend that is due a week before I was supposed to be, and the shower is in a month. It's been nearly 4 and a half months since I miscarried so I feel like everyone thinks I am over it (Clearly I'm not!!!) I don't think I could handle it. It's bad enough seeing her one on one, but to go to a party dedicated to everything baby??? Small doeses fine, but this?? I don't know what to do!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo