Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Udumma the castor oil is a natural oil and not a prescription.

Amarah have you gotten your test results?

Hi Sudaest wishing you great news at your appointment!

Cd 20,nauseous this morning.

Mozart sending peace, love and babydust to you!

7 years ago

Hey ladies CD 15 and still no pos opk. Took one this morning and it was very very light and then took one this evening and its darker but not where it needs to be. Gonna post a pic of it

7 years ago

HI Wozzle,

I just read that we should test for lh surge in the evenings and most of us peak about 3am. Test again this evening. I will go check out your pic.

7 years ago

Hi all! Any of you have any experience with sporadic temps? Mine are all over the place this month.

Cycle day 20 10dpo. Have felt not a whole lot. A little nauseous the last few mornings and some pain in lower abdomen off and on.

My temps are just so strange I'm not sure how to read them this month.

Woozle... I never got a positive opk last month. But all the other indications showed ovulation occurred. Are you keeping track by any other methods?

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Hi to all the lovely new ladies that have joined.

How has everyone been? Has there been anymore bfp's?

Just to update you all I had doctors on Monday and he took my dates and checked blood pressure and referred me on to the maternity so just have to wait on a letter from them for 1st scan.

I haven't had any major changes just bloating and peeing a lot lol. I am currently 5wks 5days. I am a wee bit emotional and I am very happy that I am pregnant but there's times I have a wee bit of a freak out to be honest but apparently it's normal.

Baby dust to all x

7 years ago

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me jumping in late here! I am currently 2DPO and in the dreaded 2WW. Me and the hubs have been trying since October, I suffered a miscarriage at 5W right before Christmas, but I think I am back to a normal cycle after an emotional January. It took my hormone levels almost the entire month of January to come back down to zero, that wait is frustrating!

Best of luck to everyone!

7 years ago

Thank you 39 and congratulations Shazza! The appointment went really well!!!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test637453[/url]

Check out my hpt image, i would love your thoughts

7 years ago

Finally got my surge at 2:15 pm with my last test... Im happy!!! Pic is up

7 years ago

Welcome JM! I am sorry to hear about your loss. Best wishes during the tww.

Wozzle it's dancing time! Woo Hoo...

Hi BelieveTrustLove! Looks like you have yourself a BFP! Congratulations honey

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo