Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Lily congratulations!! I am happy for you!!

Liz, I hope you get a better line soon, its still early but I always hear a line is a line

12 years ago

Lily, I'm doing a happy dance over here!!! Congrats!!! What awesome news!

Lizzy, stay positive girlfriend!! I think you're about to get your too!

Lhen, hang in there! You could have some super great news coming your way really soon! Keep the faith!

I am just waiting to ovulate girls...my 3 year old told me last night she wanted a baby brother. She already has a baby sister who's about to turn 1 in a few days. Hopefully, her dream of a baby brother will happen this year!

Hugs to all of you! I'm so excited for all of the good news I've been reading :)

12 years ago

Aww thanks ladies for all the kind words! I'm am very excited! A little scared given my past experience, but I'm trying not to let it rob any of this joy. I went in today to get my progesterone tested. I won't know the results until Monday, and they want to see me next Friday for my first prenatal appointment because of the m/c.

Bride, my daughter has also been asking for a sibling. Mainly she says baby sister, but sometimes she throws in a baby brother. Just taking it one day at a time here though and enjoying that right at this moment, I have a little baby growing!! Stick, baby, stick!!

I hope you ladies all join me very soon...THEN, we can all join countdown my pregnancy!!!

Lizzy, I'm praying for you...don't give up!

12 years ago • Post starter

i'm so happy for both of you lily & liz..

hope i could join you soon.. keeping that this will be our month too.. hope to see that too..

hello bride we will be joining these ladies soon.. lets just be hopeful and pray for that

more for us all.. keep us posted..

12 years ago

Thanks, lhen!!! And I'm praying you ladies join us very soon!!! I posted my first HPT pic taken this morning of a at 11DPO if you guys want to check it out. I posted it privately, the number is 12300.

Thanks again for all the encouragement. You ladies really made passing the time much more bearable. I can't wait to hear your good news!!!!!

I am so happy for you Lily!!! This is such fantastic news!!! :)

I don't think this is my month girls!! I haven't gotten a BFP yet...today I am 10dpo and I figure I would have gotten something faint by now...I guess all those lines I was seeing really was just line eye...even the camera had it apparently!!!

My period is due in three days...I am going to go cry in the bathroom a little, then but on my big girl panties, and get to it again next month!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you all!!! :)

12 years ago

Oh, Lizzy...I don't want you to cry, but I do know how you feel. I cried too last cycle. I still believe it's not over till you-know-who-comes. I'm excited to see what the next few days bring for you. I'm still rooting for you!!!!

Lizzy gets a soon!!!!!!

Hi Girls!!! Well I took another FRER today and it was white I thought...I took it out of its casing (even tho I know you aren't supposed to) so that I could see it better but I didn't see anthing...so I shoved in my desk drawer!! Then I just now went to throw it away and it had dried BUT I think I see the faintest of lines!!! AND it looks very lightly pink on top and bottom!! Those 2 pink dots are still there but now there is the tiniest hint of a line coming from them!!

I don't know what to make of this ladies as I have been cramping a bit today like AF is giong to arrive...early even BUT it is encouraging I think. I know the test may be invalid because I took it out but I think its a line for real!! Even if it is a real squinter!!

However, I think there may be a big chance that I could be detecting a chemical pregnancy but I suppose it will all come about one way or another this weekend when AF either shows or doesnt :)

Thanks for bearing with me and for your awesome support!!! I know that I have been just crazy but this whole process just does it to me!!!

I am so happy for you LILY (I am giong to start crocheting you a blankie tonight!!!) and Burton and LHEN we can hang in here together for the next TWW if need be and hopefully LILY will come visit us from time to time!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me that it darkens up over the next day or two!!!

12 years ago

Lizzy, I'm getting even more excited for you! I think you're pregnant! All of you are going to get BFP'S and I haven't even ovulated yet. LOL! I'm going to be dragging behind you all....and I'm so hoping for a tww this time and not a 3 or 4 week wait like last month. I can't handle that again.

FX for you sweet ladies!!!

12 years ago

wow LILY i'm really so happy for you..

LIZ & BRIDE we will be joining her soon.. lets keep our to us all..

for me.. haven't so much symptoms lately.. i think this is still not my month.. but who knows..

i am really looking forward on your updates LIZ and also to you BRIDE.. you are so much of a help for me on my TWW..

to all

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo