Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

lmosier - Sorry to hear about all the weirdness with you and dh... hope you guys get that sorted out soon! Your symptoms sound promising - I always had lots of cm before any of my bfps! Good luck!

Ayrian - I really do think it's too coincidental that you got the flu during your tww and that you are still feeling the way you are.... I think there is something else amiss! for your bfp this week!!

Bug - We've missed you sweetie! I think about you all the time, and just figured you were kinda taking a step back from the site. So sorry to hear dh's apt isnt until the end of June now! Such a long wait! I wish you all the best! Sending lots of & 's your way!

Bee - LoL, I honeslt dont wanna take anything until I talk to my ob/gyn... I am good with the nausea and whatever other symptoms come alone, just as long as this little bean sticks with me!

AFM - Booked my 1st ob/gyn apt today... the nurse was very nice when I told her I knew they usually made apts for 8 weeks but I would like to see him earlier to see if there is anything we can do to prevent another m/c, etc. I go next week! :) (on what would have been my 2yr ttc mark!) Very excited!! AND I have my 1st apt with my new GP on Friday this week - lots of apts!! LoL!

Anyway, I had a busy day today! Made lots of yummy treats though! ...tomorrow I am going to clean at my Grandparents house, then going to build gingerbread Easter houses with my sisters and their kids, then having a bbq at our place! Another crazy busy day!!

Hope everyone had a good monday!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy: Easter houses sound so darn cute. I bet that you are going to have so much fun with that! You are such a blessing in so many peoples lives and I do hope that they recognize that. Thank you for the FX vibes :)

lmosier: bummer that you and dh are in a bummer place. I do hope that you get some time together and are able to talk things out. hand squeezes!

AFM: Flu is gone. I was able to eat a full meal last night, which was nice. Woke up this morning with bbs big and owie. Also having some cramping, but wondering if that has to do with my body getting back into cycle from not eating for four days (if you know what I mean )
Anway, off to see some of my family. better get showered up and ready to go!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Ladies, My journey of TTC is over no I am not pregnant but instead getting a divorce and no its not because of the DH'a MFI. Its because he's emotionally and mentally abusive to me and I'm stuck in jail over his control TTC was just a shield from our problems and I realize that God is telling me to get out that bringing a lil one into an unhealthy relationship isn't want he wants for me. I hope everyone gets their blessing soon. I don't know when I'll ever be back on the road to TTC but its not in my cards now.

User image

12 years ago

Oh Bug
Im so sorry about your problems with dh. You shouldnt be taking abuse from anyone!!!! Totally understand not ttc at this point. I will terribly miss you and your posts. You were such a strength to me and you showed me I wasnt the only one suffering through this ttc nightmare. Hugs to you girl. Hope your sad days come to an end and a happy ending is coming soon. You deserve to be happy. Again going to miss you so so much!!!!! Good luck to you girl!!!!!!
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bug - Oh sweetie that is terrible! I am so sorry! Becca is right, you shouldnt be taking any kind of abuse from anyone! You are an amazing woman and it's been wonderful to get to know you! I hope this sadness gets dealt with quickly and you can move on to someone who deserves your love. We will miss you hunny!

Ayrian - Thanks hun! You are so sweet! So glad you are finally feeling better and were actually able to eat a real meal!!

AFM - I had a great day with the family, but then around 11pm I started feeling awful! Not sure if I am coming down with something or if this is pregnancy related. My stomach is just so upset and I have been running back and forth to the bathroom the last 2 hrs. (sorry tmi)

Supposed to be going to the gym tomorrow and swimming with the kiddos, so hopefully my tummy just needs a good night sleep!

Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Bug: Hugs and hand squeezes to you. I'm sure no one can say the right thing, but I'm so proud of you for recognizing the situation and removing yourself from it. You deserve someone will will appreciate you, love you and never hurt you. You will be a stronger woman from this, even if you feel weak now. I'm so sorry that this has happened to you, but I'm so proud of you. Good luck Lady friend and remember taking care of you is the best thing you can do! *Hugs* and Hand Squeezes.

Joy: Ugh - bathroom trips. I do hope you feel better! Yay for a fun day with the family!!!

AfM: Well, temp did a huge drop today. I was actually going to test this morning, but when i saw that huge drop it was just like seeing a bfn - why slap my face twice? Af will be here right on schedule tomorrow. :( Heartbroken, yet again.

12 years ago

HannahBug, I am so proud of you for making the decision to leave now rather than bringing children into it later. We are absolutely here for you if you need to talk (or personal message any of us) as you go through this difficult time. I am so sorry you have been experiencing emotional and verbal abuse. Sometimes when a person is living it, it takes a big wake up, something really obvious, to rouse them to acknowledge how they are being treated. It's a big and scary step to make a decision like this, but it sounds like it's the right move.
You are young and still have time to create a family with someone who values and respects you. I imagine separating the new business you started in the fall will be tough, so good luck and stay strong as you go through it. Remember to act in a way that you can later look back at yourself and say that you acted with the most integrity you could muster.
All love to you, my friend.
Bee

User Image

12 years ago

bug, Im sorry to hear you have endured abuse, but i applaud your choice to get out. good luck with everything.

Got a call from the dr today about my ultrasound results, turns out the umbilical cord has only one artery instead of two. dr said its really nothing to worry about, potentially the baby could have slowed growth and kidney problems. but when i got home and did my own research i found that 25-50% of cases result in birth defects, such as heart, kidney, intestines musculoskeletal, and nervous system. I just wanted to hear everything is perfect this time and now i cant stop crying

12 years ago

Oh Mamma: I'm sorry you got news you didn't want to hear, but I'm sure that everything will be ok. That little blessing in your belly is going to love you like crazy!!!

Bee: How are you feeling/doing?

AFM: AF will be here today. I got the bomb drop in Bbt today. Woke up with some very uncomfortable cramping too. Ugh. Well, shit. I guess I'm not the next bfp on this cycle. grrrr.

12 years ago

Hi girls,

Ayrian, sorry you're feeling the AF around the corner.
Boo!

Liz, I'm so sorry to hear you are having a stressful time. You're a healthy person, and I'm sure you'll be in that 75% of cases where everything is fine. Hand squeezes. xoxo

Afm,
I'm fine, thanks. i guess I didn't tell you much about my u/s. I have a low lying placenta (covering the cervix), so it's a bit of a worry although in many cases it will move up as the uterus grows. It means there's a small chance I won't be able to have a vaginal birth. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do (aside from daily visualizations) to move it.
The babe is healthy and measuring right on track. The u/s tech asked if I wanted to know the gender and I said 'we want it to be a surprise', so she quickly moved the screen away while she looked between the legs. I asked if she could tell, and she said 'If I can tell a brain from a stomach from a bladder, I can tell'. Hee hee.
Then I popped into the midwives a few days ago to have a quick pee test for keytones and chat about the placenta thing. My midwife was reading directly from the results... stopped and looked at me, and said 'do you want to know the gender?' ... It took all my effort to say 'we want to keep it a surprise'. I said 'but is it written right there in the results?' and she said 'oh, none of your business' :)
So I think I passed the test for keeping our little one a mystery. Whew!
I'm off to town for a swim, and then it's spring cleaning for us! (I'm WAY later than miss-January-is-spring-cleaning-Joy).
take care and stay positive everyone,
xo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo