Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 287 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies :), I havent been on the forum for a while. I havent read every post... Wisonc.. the last time I posted, you were talking about everyone around you getting pregnant and I agree with you that it just plain sucks (sorry dont know if I can post that word, lol)... Well, I just had to vent quickly on this, last saturday, I learned that my BF's 17 year old niece is pregnant.. ARGHHHHH, lol. OK I'm feeling better :D.

how's everyone doing????

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

12 years ago

Hey Lisa how have you been? How about the TTC journey any news or updates?

AFM I am 5 DPO I have been having some symptoms but that is normal for me around this time so i have learned to not read into it so much.. At least this early in my 2ww any way!

Any updates for us Wilson or Mrsbaurs or Erica?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Nope. Just waiting to O. I am temping this time so we will see what that shows. I did go buy some Preseed. I am on CD 16 today. Cervix still low so not close yet.

Made my yearly girl doc visit today for May. I was so hoping I wouldn't have to do that because I thought I would be pregnant by now. If nothing happens by then I'm going to talk to my doc.

How is everyone else?

12 years ago

Hey dolphin1204. No updates on my side.. CD 8 for me.... Last month my doctor put me on Prometrium (progesterone) and I decided to try soy isoflavones this mornth (cd3-7). So now I'm just waiting to O.. I'll be out of town celebrating our 5th anniversay when I should O... So, who knows.. maybe I'll get lucky (in every sense possible (BD and get my BFP out of it, LOLL).

I know what you mean by the 5DPO symptoms.. I have them also (they have been worst on the prometrium, I really felt pregnant but I knew better then to rely on those symptoms). Those symptoms just plain suck, you can't rely on them to at least get a glitter of hope...

Keep me updated, I can't wait to hear about someone I chat with getting a BFP...

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

12 years ago

Let us know how the BBT charting goes mrsbaurs. It totally drove me crazy at first but now I have gotten used to it and finally realize how beneficial it really is! I know how you feel on the yearly visit. It really isn't fun! One thing I would recommend is don't be scaried to ask questions, I have regrets about that for sure!

I have never been on progesterone before Lisa but I have noticed symptoms more in some cycles than in others. Leads me to believe that my progesterone is higher in some cycles than in others. God sure didn't make this whole procreation thing easy thats for sure!

AFM I have been constantly thinking about what if I would have done this or done that over the last two years, where would I be? I keep on thinking that if I had a taken a more agressive approach the first month of TTC would I have a baby by now? The stupid games my mind plays drives me crazy!

12 years ago

hey sorry not been on for a while my internet has been down

i have had my day 21 blood work done again phoned the doctors yesterday all they could tell me was my potassium levels are fine now and the doctor was looking at my result for the progesterone levels i have to speak to the nurse on monday when i go back for my 28 day blood work and take things from there again i have no symptoms this month so no doubt af will show her face in the next few days
also my step son is now living with us so thats been keeping me busy the joys of teenagers lol

hi lisa1981 i know it is frustrating hearing everyone getting that news im learning to cope a bit better now jst keeping myself busy n focused all the time
baby dust to u and hopefully this month u get ur bfp would b nice to hear someone else getting that good news on here :)

hey dolphin1204 i know how u feel with the 2ww it can b a nightmare sometimes n i do agree ur mind plays tricks on u
same here with wishing i had asked my doctors to do something abt this i read up on low progesterone levels and i have alot of the symptoms for it so dnt know why my doctor didnt pick up on that nearly a year ago now bt never mind im getting help trying to figure it all out now i have always been told all good things come to those who wait :)

hey mrsbaurs
im doing ok :)
have u tried preseed yet
i hope u get ur bfp before ur anual appointment bt if u dont im sure u can ask questions when u go maybe get some help n advice

sorry for the long post ladies

baby dust to you all :))

12 years ago • Post starter

Trying Preseed this cycle. Had a temp drop this morning. It was almost a whole 1 degree drop. Hopefully that means O and my temp will be high tomorrow? This is my first time temping if anyone wants to look at my chart and let me know. I have read that typically before O temps range in the low 97's. Some of mine, including this morning have been in the 96's. We BD last night because we wanted to, not for baby reasons and then I had a temp drop this morning. Any help with interpreting my BBT would be appreciated. I am on CD 19.

Baby dust to all! Keep us posted on doc visits, symptoms, etc.

12 years ago

Hey ladies, I have been hitting myself with the same question: what if I would have tried this or that before.. where would I be.. But, I try not to think about it anymore. I just move fwrd. As for the low progesterone symptoms, it took a while for my dr to put me on prometrium, he was passing those signs as either "normal" or something else.. He then told me that to solce those "problems" i would have to go back on the pill, when I started to cry and told him, that will not help us conceive (and we are getting older everyday) he said to try progesterone... Maybe you should go ask your doctor to have that checked out. I know it changed my cycles for the better.
Good things do happen to those who wait (but I beleive there's a limit to this waiting game, LOL).

Hey, has anyone tried soy isoflavones.. my first month taking it and soooo many questions...

12 years ago

Good luck with the teenager wilsonc. I can't imagine the ups and downs you will face. I am glad you are getting all your tests done. I feel like they didn't do enough on me yet. I have a list of questions for my next appointment!

mrsbaurs I am not the best person to be asking quesions about BBT charts as I just started temping 1 1/2 months ago. I would say though that you shouldn't read too much into your first month temping. My first month was very different than my second month as I was more used to doing the temps and such the second month. Also three month spans are the best comparision. More waiting!

Lisa sometimes it drives me nuts how doctors don't want to try things and do certain tests just because they don't think you need. I think assertive patients make doctors better. Now I just have to work on being assertive! I too feel like the waiting game has got to have an end! I haven't tried soy yet as I have been trying clomid but I bought some to try over the summer. Let me know how it goes!

AFM I am still in my 2WW trying to not test too early or look into symptoms and my bbt chart too much. The nice weather we have been having has allowed me to not stress about it too much. I am really looking forward to summer! I have also been focusing my energy on meal planning and trying to be more healthy.

12 years ago

Doplhin, I brought a list of symptoms to my doctor and a list of questions. He actually appreciated it. And I think it helped. That and the crying in his office, loll. If you are on clomid, I wouldn't try the soy. Apparently, they do the same thing. Unless, you no longer have a prescription for clomid, then yes, I would try it. For me so far so good. TMI alert, lol. I have had an increase in ewcm, and one month out of two, I barely have any (which would be this month) and I have it. So, it's a big plus for me.

Wilsonc, good luck with the teenager.. Since today is Monday, and you mention that you have to speak to the nurse on Monday for the progesterone levels.. And??? How did it go???

Mrsbaurs, I looked at your chart, and as Dolphin mentioned, you will need more than one chart to compare it too. So far, based on what I know about BBT, it's really hard to read your chart. Too many ups and downs and no temp above your coverline except cd11. That being said you have to be aware that the slightest change in your sleep pattern can and will affect your chart. Just wearing a different pyjama can affect it (one may be warmer than the other). The temperature of the room will affect it. Also, have you been taking it at the exact same time every single morning, did you take it as you were waking up every day or have you sometimes just laid there, half asleep, before you remembered to take your temp. BBT is good, in perfect conditions, but you need more than one chart to figure out your cycles

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo