Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 397 Replies | Last Page

hi vivy- I understand how you feel, I always have to pee right away! but I've been holding it for at least 30 minutes and waiting to get up....don't worry, praying for you..

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I am also 42, trying to conceive our 2nd, my 3 rd. I'm waiting to test. I have long irregular cycles so I use opk's and am bbt. Thanks for posting.

11 years ago

hey Miriam----pulling for you and praying for you! good to see you on here! We "old" ladies have to stick together!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi, ill be 41 in Dec and been trying for no3 with my hubs since Nov 11. Nothing yet . I use opk, clearblue fertility moniter and BBT charts. I think im 5/6 dpo and sadly do not think this is my month either. Due for blood test results on Wed (the egg check) and hubs to go for sperm test nxt month. Conceived first time with dd 14 and ds11 so this has come somewhat of a shock. Dnt think my bbt chart is looking good either. Just hope the GP has good news for me on Weds!! Good luck to all you 'older' ladies out there. I wish us all a tonne of baby dust x

User Image

11 years ago

I think we are all like this: ...aaaaaall the time.

11 years ago

Hello to all and welcome to the new "old ladies" :) I'm finally back from the weekend, had a great, relaxing weekend camping with the family for father's day, to get a phone call that my FIL had a heart attack and of all days on Fathers day :(, he is doing good though, Thank God.

I am now currently 7dpo according to the chart on here, 8dpo according to fertility friend and coverlines are different on here it's 98.3 and FF is 98 ????? but if y'all could take a peak at my hpt I took one last night and this morning with FMU, the one from this morning I am almost positive I see something especially on here with grey scale.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test31676

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel, I can't see ir, it's blurry

11 years ago

I'm 39 (will be 40 this August), lost our first baby in April at 7 weeks. Waited one cycle then started trying - first month didn't work. Trying again right now after second cycle. I'm currently on CD 7 and using an OPK each a.m.

My mother was 42 when she had me, and my DF's Mom was 40 when she had him, so my OBGYN said that means that good, long fertility is in our genes. We're a bit concerned about the higher risks, but are embarking on the journey. Neither of us has been married or had (or even wanted) kids before we met each other. I was in a long-term relationship for 11 years and never wanted kids. When we (my current fiance) met, it was instantaneous.

Teh pregnancy that resulted in the MC in April was a surprise, but it got us wanting to try again ASAP.

GOod luck to everyone! Hope we can all meet again on the BFP boards soon! :-)

~Jen

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Vivy-thank you, I'm trying to get a better picture of it, but my phone stinkies sometimes. Did you try the grey scale, cuz I am half blind, lol. And I can see the line just a bit better with it. I know its a bit early, but just couldn't help myself with the ultra sensitive ones I have, lol. And if I am, this lil bean was conceived on our anniversary, :) If I get a better pic of it, I will repost it.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi All! I'll be 41 in July. T.TC my first. I feel like I am already having symptoms, but it is still early. We had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in 2008. Good luck to everyone!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo