Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 288 Replies | Last Page

@ lisserb: That's good to know. I hadn't even thought about the potential impact on egg quality. If that is the doctor's reason, I may go ahead with the 100 mg doseage. I'll see what next week's prog. check discovers and go from there. Thanks for the info.

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

@ felurian - yuck anniversaries are lousy days. My due date was April 17 so I just went through the same. For me i needed to be upset for a day and mope around a bit, but then shake it off the next day. It's hard to explain to dh that sometimes its ok to be sad! Fingers crossed for you!

User Image

12 years ago

Feeling like is on the way.....
Im so discouraged.

Praying for a and !!!!!

12 years ago

@Corbittbabyfaith: It's not over until the sings! Try not to get discouraged yet. There's always a chance you'll get that BFP until AF arrives. I hope you get good news soon!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement. Today didn't end up being too bad. I did grocery shopping and made my favorite chicken salad croissant sandwiches for dinner, then watched Community (which is my favorite show right now). I'm just glad that tomorrow is almost here and it will be a new day.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies, I am going to my doctors on the 8th to get my prescription for Clomid. My period is due around the 5th. I am excited and hopeful!! We have been trying to conceive baby 4 for about seven months. We had one miscarriage on January 28th, which was really difficult. I am feeling hopeful for the first time in a while.

12 years ago

Has anyone actually had any success using Clomid? How long did it take to get that bfp?

12 years ago

Thank you sweeti7628, I needed that!

Praying for a and !!!!!

12 years ago

@candylee05 It took me 6 months to get pregnant on clomid but ended in mc at 13 weeks. My sister in law took it and got pregnant on the first month, she is now 20 weeks, her husband also has low sperm count.

So we got the SA back and my husbands count was low they said average is 15-100% and his was at 13% everything else looked good! Its nice to know its not just me even though that sounds bad, but anyways I also have slight PCOS which is crazy to me but makes sense!
With that being said how in the hell did I get pregnant with my son with having irregular periods not checking when i ovulated and not really "trying". Seems like my miracle baby! But I decided that this month was the last month on clomid Im going to talk to my doctor about putting me on Metformin, hopefully that will help.

Well Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

12 years ago

@ Fords.girl : Sorry to hear about your DH's sperm count being low, but I can understand why it's nice to know it's not just you. I hear you on the "miracle baby" too. My DH and I weren't trying at all, I had a very irregular cycle and a short luteal phase and somehow managed to get pregnant naturally. My doctor said with PCOS and LPD, the odds were definitely against me. I guess what's meant to be will be and our boys were just meant to be... despite all odds! It sure does make secondary infertility suck that much more though! You just kind of think it's going to happen again as easy as the first time and when it doesn't, it's so disappointing! I hope your last clomid cycle does the trick!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo