Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Cris- Thanks I was hoping to wait until AF is due on the 25th. I dont see much point any earlier than that as I usually take a while to show up. Once I start testing I wont be able to stop as Im a bit addicted

hoping- I just can believe that your 'friends' would talk like that after going through the same thing! Thats just rude! I think you should go back to mot seeing them much if at all. They should know that kind of stress is not helpful at all. I hope you feel better after venting

Joy- I just looked at your chart and it does look like a yoyo When is AF due again? Seems like a good thing that its back up again so I hope it stays up for you

Robyn- Sorry about the . Thats strange about your temps. When I do temps back to back without moving they usually only vary 0.01 if that. I hope you get a more consistent temp tomorrow

Jil- Haha I think that we all know that feeling!

AFM- My back is not getting any better... at all! But DH is being so good about it he even cooked dinner (he never cooks) while I yelled instructions while lying on the couch. I found it funny that I had to teach him how to cook pasta and how to use the microwave to heat up some leftovers that I had in the freezer. Oh well at least I didnt have to move but I do wonder how long he will keep this up as it not like him at all.

Caren

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks everyone for your support. I agree, "tired is the least of your worries!" Just makes me upset when people take the ability to get pregnant for granted and can't imagine how difficult it is to desperately want a child for years with no luck. I don't think I'll see them again any time soon. The worst part is that I've been pushing myself to stay social even though it's hard to see so many of our friends with babies. I think I need a break, though, since none of them get it. So glad I have you ladies who do understand!

Wishing everyone who is still in the tww lots of luck, maybe we'll get a on this thread soon!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

hoping - I know what you mean, so many of my friends have babies right now, sometimes you just need to take a break!

caren - My cycles are all over the place, the shortest I ever had was 30 days, and the longest was 14 (well 16, but that one doesn count cause it was immediately after my 1st m/c) So af should be here by Saturday at the latest I believe. Tho going by my usual lp (which is 15-16 days) it should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Still hoping she stays away though!
Sorry to hear about your back! Glad you dh is helping out! That is hallarious that you had to yell instruction to him! LoL, men! hehe..

Snowwhite - Thanks hun! Glad to hear you guys have been bding like crazy! Hope you caught that egg!!

Jan - Thats sweet your dh asked about af.... mine did the same thing today! LoL! Tho she shouldnt be showing for me until Wed or Thurs I believe. for ya!

morgan - Sorry to hear got you!

AFM - Still no sign of af... gonna see what my bbt does tomorrow, but as I mentioned above I dont think she should be here till Wed or Thurs. Still hoping she doesnt show of course, but I have a feeling she will.

Hope everyone had a good monday!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies,

Joy- Thanks for the . I need it. So this am woke up and still no AF. I am feeling a little sick. I think I may just be hungry :(

So last night I talked to my sister and mentioned about being late. She said Oh that's nothing don't worry about it until you are 2 weeks late than maybe it could be a sign.I have to say I was a little bugged I am not waiting 2 weeks to than fanally test. I would go insane. I just told her ya ok......

well at work today so we will see how my day goes

Jan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

well i cracked and did a test , i know too early it was a bfn : (

still trying to be hopeful.

hope everyone is ok ?

Emma x

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Emma - Sorry about the bfn... WAY too early to test though so dont give up!

Jan - TWO WEEKS???? Is she insane?? Who could wait that long?? I'm having trouble waiting till Friday!! Yikes! .... anyway, yay for no af!! Still keeping my and sending lots of

AFM - No af yet, but my bbt dropped from 98.13 to 97.66 today... if it goes down again tomorrow af will probably show.

hope everyone is having a good day!
Joy

Well last check in for the day. Still no af yet....
No real signs of anything. I think if i dont have af by tomarrow am I will test if it shows another BFN im calling my doctor and see whats up.
This is driveing me crazy
well talk to everyone tomarrow Im hopeing to come back and hear about some BFP.

jan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

edsangel32- i'd do that. go to the doctor and see whats up. but i hope you get a bfp very soon.

joy - if your temp dropped its probably aunt flo but you're still in the running. it ain't over til the witch shows her face. fingers crossed for you.

kitten - i hope it's still too early. fx'd.

afm - i've been unusually depressed lately. i've been feeling slightly suicidal. it all came to a head last night and i had a bit of a breakdown. my fiance sent me to stay with my parents tonight. i dont know whats going on. i haven't felt this way in a really long time. the onlly thing keeping me cheerful is my beautiful fiance and thinking that this might mean im pregnant. who knows. fingers crossed as the two week wait sprawls out in front of me.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladiez!!
Finally the nurse faxed over my referral so i can get my HSG goin!! Unfortunately I am on a waitin list now lol. I am supposed to get in between day 5-12. Gonna find out tomorrow if the insurance will cover it

Leshia

Leshia

12 years ago

Hi ladies

leelee - FX they cover it! I am still waiting to hear back from my insurance company to see if they are gonna cover any of my ambulance ride bill....

snowwhite - sorry your having such a tough time hun! Hope you come out of it soon!

Jan - Yay for no af!! for your bfp tomorrow!

AFM - caved and tested with a frer today... wanted to test before going to shovel the driveway cause I wasnt gonna do it if I was pg... bfn as usual. Af should be here tomorrow or Thursday... kinda hoping tomorrow... wanna get it over with!

Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo