Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 268 Replies | Last Page

Welcome LauraO -
A few of us here have had recent losses. You'll find this group extremely supportive!

Alishakaye,
In one of the photos I see a really faint...something...but it's so hard to tell from a photo! In the other photo I see nothing at all. Try again tomorrow! I have the same dips ticks and I think that if anything looks suspicious, it's a good sign!
Good luck!

Is everyone excited about a holiday tomorrow? I am!!

I'm now 8DPO and still having bizarre dull cramps. Last night I felt a little nauseous, and I've been tired every day, but I fluctuate between thinking I am pregnant and not thinking I am. Ughhh. DF still thinks I am, but I hope we're not setting ourselves up...

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Laura.. that is my predicted due date,. I am so sorry to hear of you're previous losses Keep you're head up as well as you're faith!!

11 years ago

Thanks Daph, like you said anything is better than nothing at this point!!

11 years ago

Thank you Daph and Alishakaye - it is great to find a supportive site like this. The first time I was pregnant, it ended up as an ectopic and I lost my left tube so I am terrified of the same thing happening. I see so many friends and family members getting pregnant so easily and its tough to keep my spirits up but I'm lucky I have a supportive Husband. I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both AlishaKaye!!

11 years ago

Thanks Laura, Just think of how special it will be when you get that positive and how much more feeling will be in it from everything you have been through!! Bless you're heart & lots of prayers"!!!

11 years ago

Howdy, all!

I just saw this post has 134 replies and over 1200 views! I love it, and all you women in it!!!

pbc - I too wondered how the heck they got a camera up there. Ick. Hoping for you that you're just one of those women who don't feel anything and really are pregnant! I have a friend who is 24 weeks and said she literally had ZERO early pregnancy symptoms; most days, while she's obviously aware that she IS pregnant, she never really feels anything odd (outside of the baby moving at this point). It's odd how preg affects everyone differently! I'm trying to hold out til at least Monday which is 2 days before is due, that'll put me at 14 DPO. We'll see!

Alishakaye - I thought I saw a faint faint line in the one, too! for you! Keep us updated

Welcome Laura! You won't find a better or more supportive group of women anywhere - this group is amazing! When do you plan on testing?

Hey Daph! I'm only excited about the holiday tomorrow since I don't have to work. Other than that, no real plans since we just have to come back to work Thursday..........but I don't mind the mid-week break! I think we're just grilling out, nothing too exciting I know what you mean about fluctuating between thinking you are and thinking you're not. It's enough to make someone go nuts! I haven't really felt much today, so who knows.

Got my bloodwork results back from yesterday - in May when we tested the first time, everything came back good (thyroid, prolactin) except for progesterone which was at an 11 (they want to be at 15 or above after ovulation?) After last month's round of Clomid (50 mg/day) levels went up to 14.something, which was okay but still not great....this month after 100 mg/day of Clomid finally in the right range (15.2).

HOWEVER, ob/gyn wants DH to see a urologist.......he had a SA done back in May and numbers were on low sides of normal. Of course DH fought me every step of the way, informing me he was never doing it again b/c it was the "most humiliating thing he'd ever had to do," so I'm hoping the urologist has something good to say. Before that SA he had been on multivitamins with soy in them, and he has since switched........so who knows. I called to make him an appointment but I'm hoping that we'll just be able to cancel it! Who knows. It's aggravating and I know he wants a baby as much as I do, but it's like, really? You think that's humiliating and annoying? Please, come with me to a Pap/ pelvic exam. Sometimes I just have to shake my head at the man. He's frustrating sometimes! So, please everyone, just that we have a baby poppyseed and we don't have to discuss his swimmers anymore!

Have good days, all! I'll check in later to see new developments to all!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks so much - I feel so welcome. I tested today with a clearblue digital and it read "Not Pregnant". Im just hoping that I test too early because my AF isnt due until the 10th.

11 years ago

Laura, My af is due on the 7th and I just know got a *very* faint line this morning with a 10m test!! Hope that helps.

11 years ago

girls...i'm going crazy. i feel like i been having a bunch of symptoms but i'm trying to ignore them and not get my hopes up. and sometimes i feel like i'm just imagining things and convincing myself of things that are in my head..especially since i know its way to early to feel anything. But i thought I was having some implantation symptoms yesterday and today..but who knows.

weirdly though..today i found a tiny spider vein on my leg. I've never had any spider veins and i don't have any more anywhere else. I've read that spider veins can appear as early as 4 weeks in pregnancy. at this point i wouldn't even be 4 weeks yet so I'm sure its caused by other reasons but the idea is still worming its way into my head and i don't want it there! I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. This is my 8th cycle trying and every month it sucks so I don't want to get excited.

Alishakaye - i looked at your test and I thought the same as Daph..i maybe saw something in one test but nothing in the other. but 10 dpo is still early. PinkBride didn't get positive until 13dpo. so..just wait it out and test again.

nsking..i told my hubby the same thing..like..do you know what actually happens during a pelvic exam it is not pleasant!..they scrape! and he's like..OMG WHAT? they scrape what? lol but i'm glad your numbers are looking better!

Laura..don't you just want to smash that "not pregnant" test..ugh i hate those. make me feel like a failure.

to all of us who are testing within the next week or two...i hope we have lots of !

User Image

11 years ago

I just spent the last 4 hours watching a coworkers baby. Cute overload! He even vomited all over me and i didnt care....oh oh oh i want one so bad.

And i had some af like cramps briefly this am, but starting to think its a sign of af.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo