Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 299 Replies | Last Page

i've always wanted to go to ireland!! that seems really cool. well.. and

I'm still pretty sure its a negative because I feel really strong period symptoms.

but this month i'm going to be more serious with everything, i'm gonna do the BBT and the OPKs and the do the sperm meet egg thing.

sorry for the overdose on posts by me..i'm just on the computer 24/7 at work and at home.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Angel and same to you.

Same boat , I'm going to BBT next month as well and SMEM ( new one? Sperm meets egg method)! No worries, loving this site n keep checking for updates. Time to put down the iPad now. Almost midnight here. Night ladies!

11 years ago

Hey girls! Angel, don't count yourself out yet! Last month I did a lot of research about cramping, and it turns out a lot of women get pms like cramping during the early stages of pregnancy! So you still might be pregnant! If you look at the pregnancy stats by DPO on this side, you'll see that some women don't test positive for a really long time! So just stay positive

I think it's cool that we're all pretty much the same age. I'm 27 and hubby's 30, and we'll have been married for 5 years in September. I read the book Before Your Pregnancy: A 90-Day Guide for Couples on How to Prepare for a Healthy Conception (long name!), which suggests both parents take a prenatal vitamin because it takes 90 days for both eggs and sperm to mature. I've cut out alcohol, stress, and I've been working on cutting out sugar and other empty calories. I've stopped taking ibuprofen because I read it could affect fertility and is linked to early miscarriages (I think I read that's true of all nsaids, but I could be wrong). I run three times a week and walk seven times a week, and am generally trying to build a strong healthy body so that I can build a strong healthy baby!

User Image

11 years ago

understand completely even thought i knew last test i took i knew it would be a but i was so shaky and nervous but excited.i so want that but am so scared. for you hun..

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi Anna welcome!! Angel, don't feel bad , I took the EXACT same test last night and got the SAME response too girl! My husband told me that he thinks I have totally convinced myself I'm preggers and I agree! I mean he says I could be but we think either way I totally have convinced myself!! This morning my temp is still up 1 degree for the 5th day in a row and I had awful nausua this morning after I ate ( it's only 5am I am an early bird ) and I thought I was going to throw up everywhere but havent yet! I have also had hot flashes for the past 3 days and now my left side is cramping really bad. Yall I am 17 DPO and no positive test, I need to realize I am not and maybe some of these symptoms will go away! OH and I am peeing like crazy, 6 times in the past 4 hours! grrrrrrr why am I so crazy LOL!!!! And obsessed haha to everyone!! Angel no for you girl and you are not crazy!! I am just going to start fresh next month and pray for the best

11 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Ducky!! Yeah if we arent preggers this month we will do sperm meets egg next month!!

Little Sapphire I am reading What to Expect BEFORE you are expecting and it's really good!!!

Serenity good luck to you hun!! I will pray for a

i think its a definite . i took a FMU test and got the exact same result and I'm spotting this morning finally so I'm done for this month. I feel better just knowing and moving on and now this month I got a bunch of new things to try and hopefully it works out.

and to all of you this month! and i hope the visit you.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! :) Is it bad to still hold onto hope during the first day of spotting...? The last two cycles, i pray-pray-prayed it was implantation spotting. But was never the case. I still held onto hope til the every last minute.

That book, What to Expect BEFORE you are Expecting was great. I am looking for a good read for DH. What to Expect when your Wife is Expanding - its supposed to be light and "comical". Dad's Guide to Pregnancy for Dummies has good feedback. Want to find something to get him reading and knowing the all-abouts as well. Hes told me he is purposely not trying to set himself up for disappointment, so he doesnt want to get overly worked out in case of a negative. (I asked him to talk to the "baby" last trial.)

Angel, Stacey, and anyone else... we get to try a brand new method next month. >> Actually realized 2 more months for me. =\ I cant wait to see if it really works. It kinda makes sense to space out the BD, but i never thought about giving him time to replenish. Hes supposed to have millions... we only need ONE. What the heck! I keep feeling like AF is creeping up too. I am working from home today - and i keep running to the bathroom to see if it happened.

And IF we do start over, Im going to also try a cleansing. As in, cut down (notice - not cut out) the sweets and junk. Increase the healthier munchies. Little Sapphire seems so good at this. The newest book I am on says to fill your plate up w colorfuls:: reds, greens, yellows, purples. All the vibrant colors are great for you. Ill be back in the States for 5 weeks without the hubby, so I will have some time to cut the non-baby pudge. Yes, i have only myself and the morning pastries to blame. =\ It actually makes me incredibly irritable and uncomfortable....esp this past week. My skinny jeans feel overly skinny. My bra is too tight under my arms. Makes me cranky. :(

Btw:: this REALLY helps pass along the 2WW. Its truly awesome!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo