Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1321 - 1330 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning. Cronins man that hcg is still barely there fingers crossed it startes to darken xx
Afm, still a liitle crampy but af is pretty much gone, just some spotting with fmu. Im being surprisingly patient for opk testing and my us next week. Lol. Bbting is still working out. : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies!
Cronins the line is almost gone, I can barely see it. Now just need itvtobdaeken back up for that bfp.
Dandy can't wait to see what your US reveals, hopefully follicles ready to be triggered :-)

AFM the witch is here lol. Maybe that's why its been extra hard lately. This cycle was back to 25 days so hopefully supplements still working bc last cycle was 30 days. Anyway, will start bcp on Saturday and go get bloodwork day 2,3, or 4, so let the fun begin :-)

7 years ago

Woohoo lucky! !! Now you are on your way to getting things really started. So exciting. ...

Dandy : cool that you are bbting. Now it's almost time to poas using those opk's. Let the testing commence, lol.

7 years ago

Lol Lucky, the witch left my house n came to yours. Wish her ugly self would take a vacation.... A 9 month vacation!! Lol
Cronins, im anxious to get started. Lol. The mail man has been running behind lately, due to xmas packages and cards I imagine. He used to get here around 2 now its closer to 4. Cnt wait to poas. : )

Dandy thanks for sending her to my house, I wish she didn't come with cramps though lol. When she's finished here I will send her on a 9 month paid vacation for all of us, maybe that will motivate her to stay away lol.

7 years ago

Hey ladies, can you take a peek at my last hpt's. It looks a tad bit darker than this mornings test. It might be the trigger dumping out of my system, but I am a tad hopeful anyways, lol. Thanks.

7 years ago

Cronins it does look a tad bit darker this evening. Praying that's a good sign :-)

7 years ago

Oh wow Cronins. I think it looks darker than the wondofo did this morning. That's definitely hopeful. Fingers crossed. Come on fmu be stronger! Prayn hard for ya!
Lucky, offering a pd vacation is a good idea. Lets all pitch in and send her to Hawaii. Lol. Who could turn that down? Hehe
Afm, opks didnt come usps so I tracked it and its coming ups this time and still says it will be here today by 8. Not sweatn it though. Our dog is healing just fine and eating well with only his k9s left. Lol. He lovn the soft food. You can tell he's finally pain free. Hes acting like a puppy again.

Awe Dandy glad the pup is doing well. They are such a big part of the family. Hawaii sounds good or even somewhere so that she can't find her way back, lol.

7 years ago

Thanks again ladies! I am a little neurotic, lol.

Dandy : under the wondfo tests is another first signal walmart cheapies from using fmu this morning. It's barely visible, that's why I was curious if I had line eyes, lol. Hopefully it does darken. That would be the ultimate Christmas gift.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo