Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Hi again everyone,

Thanks for your warm welcome.

How are we all tracking? anymore ????

I'm still waiting for she's due to annoy me tomorrow. I have been sooooooooooo good and not done another hpt! lol, decided to wait until tomorrow or friday, I think friday may be the better option if I can hold off. Still spotting a little so I keep thinking is about to start..........but not yet........

Some of those dreams you ladies are having sound a bit rattling, you poor things. I've been having some pretty strange ones myself, but I think that's semi-normal for me.

I think I have peed about 100 times today! haha, so sick of the loo!

I'm looking forward to hearing more news from everyone, or ..........it's all part of our journey.

Big hugs too you all and to those who are still in the running this month.

13 years ago

Im still on the run Myfbug!

But I can feel her coming any minute now....

Funny had some crazy dreams too, plus I have been getting up every night for the last 3 nights to go to the toilet, which isnt normal for me, but then again.... well I dont know, AF is coming I can feel it!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

A curious fact I did not know...

Well apparently our bodies retain water just before you period making you bloated and heavier, when ur body detects that no pregnancy accured it gets rid of it by urine, so this is why I have been this bloated and going to the toilet every night even though im not pregnant, its just too hard to tell period symptoms from pregnancy symptoms, how can we tell?

Annoying... arggggg

User Image

Wow - ladies I can't keep up! That's so awesome though. All us, in this, together. Keep up spirits.

I experienced some cramping last night, so I totally think AF is coming.

HappytoTTC - did you re-test this morning? I also took a ClearBlue this morning & I honestly don't know. It showed a thick negatitive line and then the faintest (of literally so faint!) of a line going up. Like you could just barely see it. The line going up was also really (really, really) skinny or thin. The width was maybe just a little bit bigger than a few pieces of paper put together?

In your posted you mentioned - Evap line? Is that what this is? I checked about 20 minutes later and yes, I do see something there. But definitely not enough to be convincing. I keep checking it! Lol ;-) Thoughts open to all?

I'm not exactly sure, but AF should be due in the next 2-3 days (Thursday - Saturday).

Anita, MyfBug, TTC#3, MeMoni - and to everyone please keep us all posted! Wishing everyone lots of

13 years ago

Hello Marie E, your faint line could mean something, I pray it does!!! Keep us posted!!!

On my side, I've been a rollercoaster of emotions these last 2 days...Obviously something was wrong with my test yesterday, because this morning I tested with Clearblue, First Response and a $ test and all came back BFFNNNN!!! :-( So I guess it was an evap line yesterday!

So probably today I'll see the ugly ... with her "funky" monthly gift... I'll keep you posted either way!!!

I truly hope that I'll see some good news from some of you this morning!!! Keep us informed!!!

Take good care,
xoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Dear Anita 86 ~ no worries, I am actually glad you expressed what you did. Sometimes I think I get focused on just one thing (getting pregnant) to realize that if it happens it does and will be wonderful and if it doesn't then it really wasnt mean to be. I have been blessed with two wonderful kids, just terrible circumstances and events, I just want to know what it is like to have happiness surround a pregnancy and birth. (hope that makes sense) Today I am keeping buy I also run a daycare so I again blessed with lil ones to snuggle up with.
Thanks Anita86 I really appreciate you shaking me up to be more positive ;) Best wishes to you and all the ladies!

13 years ago

myfbug ~ congrats on holding off on testing, I am doing my best to as well, I am supposed to wait until tomorrow but friday and sat will be better ~ I do not wish to wait that long. My AF is pretty regular so if no baby I should start around Fri or Sat morning. Ironic isn't it that I can be so excited for those days and dread them all at the same time.

Dreams are really so real last few nites, I am talking more in my sleep and takes a moment to realize it was just a dream ~ however this could be because I am so tired and stressed lol.

I agree about how frustrating it is that the signs for both AF and pregnancy are so similar.

I will be thinking of you all and crossing fingers saying prayers that we receive our dreams exactly when we are supposed to!

13 years ago

Good Morning Ladies...I am 11 dpo and tested this morning..BFN.I'm so upset..I was just so sure this was the month.Every month gets harder and harder to deal with.I try so hard to stay positive but it's hard.I have not told DH yet because I get even more upset to see the disappointment in his face.Has anyone gotten a BFN at 11 dpo and then a BFP on a later day?AF should be here Friday, should I test again tomorrow or just wait for her arrival? I'm so . Thanks for letting me vent!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

correction...I believe I am 12dpo...

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Stephani, glad i could help, I totally understand your position and when u say u want to experience a happy pregnancy with somebody that cares for you and vice versa, but yes being positive will only increase ur chances of that happening!!!!

AF hasnt showed yet.....

xxxx

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo