Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 271 Replies | Last Page

you log into countdowntopregnancy.com before Facebook, Twitter, CNN, etc. You get the idea....

12 years ago

You have used HPT's hiding all over the house so you can compare them to the day before.

You have all of your OPK's taped to a sheet with the date next to them so you can analyze the darkness.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

The highlight of your day is looking in the HPT gallery.

Your on CTP all day at work instead of working! (Oh yeah that would be me!)

12 years ago

These made my day!!!! Thanks Ladies, for making me and DH feel NORMAL!!!!

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

when your DH says he has the headach! cause hes tired of bd!!!

Bryson Alexzander Parker August 10, 2012 - September 2, 2012

12 years ago

@ Faith1
it funny you say that about taping opk taped to a sheet of papers, I do that lol!!
Made my day !!!! lol

Bryson Alexzander Parker August 10, 2012 - September 2, 2012

12 years ago

AWESOME! It's so nice to know that I'm not as obsessed as I thought I was - or maybe I am but there are others who are just as equally obsessed - LMAO!

12 years ago

LOL! If every time you burp or pass gas, you think you're pregnant... (guilty)

User Image DS born 9/20/09

12 years ago

I really needed this! AF came today and I was feeling a bit down! I have done almost all of these things mentioned... TOO funny!!
Thanks for the laughs ladies!!!!

Me (26) + DH (34) -- Hoping for baby #1

12 years ago

sorry AF got you sarahMLG,

goodluck for next month.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo