Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Well, hello!
AF showed up yesterday, so it's CD 2 today! Excited! I was afraid it will take a while for AF to show up...
Ladysorrow, how are you feeling ? How did you break the new to DH?

12 years ago

@ Almira- Hi girl! sorry AF showed up! I hope you get a bfp next time. Im still in shock with mine!!!! lol

Ive been feeling alright. I sent my husband a photo of the pregnancy test to his email at work and he called me and was like.. "for real??!!!" haha.. he was really happy.

I already did an appointment with the obgyn for May 11th (Ill be 8 1/2 weeks). Since Monday Ive been having some mild cramping like AF is coming and low back ache. I called the doc's office and told everything is fine as long as there is no bleeding. Today cramping is gone, just having a little bit of back pain.

As for symptoms...they are not that bad!! I feel really exhausted. Go to bed really early now. I take naps too. Im very hungry, nauseous a little bit, CM as increase but not by much. I get a bit light headed in the car and a headache that comes and goes.

I hope everything is normal. Cant wait to go to my appointment. I honestly don't even remember how it feels to be pregnant!!! My daughter is 7 years old now, its seems like forever!! hahahahah

Thank you remembering me! How are you doing!!? How is everyone doing!!!!

12 years ago

HELLO LADIES......

This is a prayer your supposed to say when trying to conceive, it comes from a book called prayers that avail much.

When desiring to have a baby

Our father, my spouse and I bow our knees unto you. Father of our lord jesus christof whom the whole family in heaven and on earth is named, we pray that you would grant to us according to the riches of your glory, to be strenghthened with might by your spirit in the inner man. Christ dwells in our hearts by faith, that we- being rooted and grounded in love-may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is breadth and lenghth and depth and height of the love of christ, which passes knowledge, that we might be filled with all the fullness of god.

Hallelujah, we praise you, o lord, for you give children to the childless wife, so that she becomes a happy mother. And we thank you that you are the one who is building our family. As your children and heirs through jesus christ,we recieve your gift-the fruit of the womb, your child as our reward.

We praise you, our father, in jesus' name, for we know that whatsoever we ask, we recieve of you, because we keep your commandments and do those things that are pleasing in your sight.
Thank you, father, that we are a fruitful vine within our house; our children will be like olive shoots around our table. Thus shall we be blessed because we fear the lord. AMEN

Scripture references
ephesians 3:14-19 1 john 3:22,23 psalm 113:9 amp
psalm 128:3,4 amp psalm 127:3

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I started a discussion group for those that wanna pray while TTC. I am a strong believer God has a plan and we are on his timing not ours. God will hear our prayers.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=10201

Look foward to seeing you ladies

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Still hanging in there very strong.

Been checking my OPK every morning. Looks like something is happening but as yet no ferning but I'm glad I'm doing this now. So that I know.

Hang in there ladies!

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

12 years ago

Woah. I missed a lot! You ladies are talkative! I caught up and now I'm updating.

Lady sorrow!! Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months! I'm so happy for you.

Brittney- soon honey. Soon. I saw lines in all your tests. You need a blood test.

Laquana- not sure what the shot is. Df says its testosterone but I'm not sure. I'm going with him this time for the shot so I can learn more.

I'm also on Facebook. Jil Bona from Halifax nova scotia Canada. Add me if you'd like but no ttc talk on my wall as its a secret.

I'm well. AF ended yesterday so now the wait for ov. Soon!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Jil, can't find you on Fb

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

12 years ago

Hello everyone,
I'm very new here! :) DH and I have been ttc since feb this yr. so also all very new! :) but also very exciting!! In my TWW ATM due on Sunday. Had cramps last night. Tested yesterday too but bfn. Time will tell.... Look forward to reading your journeys and sharing mine :)

Me - 27 DH- 26 TTC - Since Feb 2012

12 years ago

took tests this morning and i dont see anything and 4 days late

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test21718

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi

I am really busy getting ready for exams at college at the moment, so don't get as much time on here as I'd like, but just so you know I always try to catch up with all the goss.

You guys certainly talked alot whilst I was gone

bahoward, I thought I saw something on the first one but the second I am just not sure, definitely think going to get you hcg levels checked is a good idea, how long a your cycles normally?

Ladysorrow68, how are you feeling, has it sunk in yet?

Welcome Jolene Mcdonald, good luck for Sunday, not much longer to wait now

laquana thanks for the info I will try the cervical position etc next month if I dont get my .xx

Keep going Lindsaytom, not too much longer now sending you lots of ovulation is just around the corner so get hunny.xx

Almira, so sorry showed up, nice you will be able to go and enjoy vacation though, have fun

Elliekayejaye, you may not have any symptoms hun, doesn't mean you are out.

Please accept my apologies if I have missed anyone I try to respond to as many of you as I can.xxx

AFM - Nothing new here, waiting to start my exams at college (I am a mature student, studying A levels so I can go to uni to be a midwife) and waiting for Ovulation to begin, oh the wait is painful.xxx

I hope you are all well.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo