Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 244 Replies | Last Page

omg.. laying in bed.. such bad cramps and headache all day.

I had my typical coffee in the morning. I've been trying to cut back due to hopeful pregnancy...
I chalked the headache to low caffeine intake and not drinking water.. I had 2 bottles of water.. resting.. still have a headache.

and cramps for 3 days now.

I don't know what to really make of it.

I'm being hopeful but not analyzing symptoms.
just wanted to keep everyone informed.

how are you girls doing?

7 years ago

Hope.. Looks positive to me.

wait till 14 dpo.. get a digital.

but be optimistic.

7 years ago

Thanks mollsk, I'm totally going to poas every morning still lol. It's clearer in person but I couldn't get a good picture so we will see. And SO goes away for work tmorrow night and AF is due on Tuesday so I'm going to get a digital on Monday or Tuesday if no AF.

Also, I remember last pregnancy I had real bad headaches. I know the caffeine withdrawal will bother you but I didn't drink lot to begin with. Fx it's a positive sign for you! And cramps could be a baby getting cozy! I'm so hoping for you! Thank you for the update

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Ya poas every day, just don't drive yourself insane.

I personally couldn't resist once I saw a line,, I'm peeing every day for progression.

good SO is leaving, maybe some time to yourself.. in a good way, since you been arguing.. sounds like just some early pregnancy moodiness, we can't help it. when they get back and you do your digital and find out... perhaps you can announce that your pregnant.

baby dust to you.. keep us updated.

7 years ago

Thanks mollsk! 12dpo today. I took two different brand tests this morning and another test this afternoon. . All have the same line. I posted this afternoons. I'm being optimistic but also realistic haha, if that's possible!

How are you doing today Mollsk with your cramps? Headaches? And are you poas yet?

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

headaches are still here, they come and go in severity.

bad cramps last night, not much today, but a little nausea and light headed.

little bit of brown discharge when I wiped today.

I'm optimistic, I'll poas at 10dpo.

I'm possibly 7dpo. I'm not sure when I ovulated

7 years ago

Sorry I've been quiet as of late you guys. I've just been trying to keep a level head and not drive myself bonkers. I'm 9dpo and just feel out. Haven't tested, not even sure if I want to because I feel like it'll just be a waste.

Symptom-wise there isn't anything that I haven't charted for myself in the last few months. Every time I get excited about something and go to look at months prior I see it's already written, so this seems to be just like every other cycle. Kind of discouraging but oh well.

Molls - those symptoms sound super promising (!!!) I'm so anxious for you to be 10dpo! And I'm totally with you - we will all get our BFP and SOON!!
Hope - I couldn't find your test photos but I want to see them - since it's been a few hours and there are literally hundreds more at this point, can you post a link?

How is everybody else doing? Alaska? Longedfor? What's new?
Cheers and love to all!

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Mollsk, I thought I saw on your homepage that you got a BFP, did i see wrong?

Ladies, i'm 4 or 5 DPO... waiting to get to the point where there are possible 'signs'. Check out my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/682d72

7 years ago • Post starter

No, those are opk kits... just getting other people's opinions.

I haven't posted any hpt test.
I haven't tested. I am 8dpo... ill test at 10dpo

7 years ago

That's the day that i'm planning to test too! Delaying testing to day 10 is part of my plan to not drive myself crazy. I seem to have a false positive each cycle and go a little bonkers (and a little more poor). This way i'm hoping to remain hopeful for as long as I can!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo