Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1151 - 1160 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

I dont know if it came up in time frame. I dipped and went back to bed. My fingers are soooooo crossed. There was definately something in the line area but the test was dry. So I dipped it in water to see if it would go away when wet and it did. I will test again tomorrow...I still have 5 tests left. But dug the last 3 tests out of the trash and no hint of an evap. Prob just my luck!

User Image

10 years ago

hi girls, in town b home 2nite, got pos opk this am 3 days after my ovacue said, hope dh is up for 1 more night. talk later hate using my phone

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

well, the line never came back after I re-wet the test with water and it dried again.....hmmm. I will try again tomorrow. Maybe there will be a real line. I don't know how long it would take me to believe it if I ever got a real BFP. CM still creamy ( i usually get watery before AF)

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping, I am hoping that this is it for you! If the line didn't reappear, then I'd take that as a good sign. Bet you can't wait until morning!

User Image

10 years ago

Pretty sure I am out this cycle again..... ugh, super not pumped with much of anything right now. I just don't feel done having kids, but will it ever happen??? My dd works 14-16 hour days and is dead to the world once he comes home. So bding is super difficult plus with low T he is not in the mood most all of the time and I have to try really hard sometimes to get him in the mood :( I just am feeling like there are roadblocks and I can't get rid of them.
Lol I must be getting my period, cause I am not normally like this.
CM is creamy with yellow tinge, cervix high and firm, waiting for AF, prob going to show on the long weekend!
GL hoping!!

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia: I'm so sorry you think your out this cycle. Is there anyway to naturally boost his T levels? That must be really difficult. Maybe you could see about him having it frozen that way he can do it as he is able and you can use them when needing them? I know its crappy but that way you could time it all better and he won't have to worry about it when he's dead tired.

Hoping: post your test when you take it. FX!

AFM: I know I'm always all over the place but anyways Dh and I are still going to continue on the same way but we are not going back to frozen sperm. After looking at costs and everything we just can't go back to that so we will in fact be looking into having an attorney of some sort set up a contract for his captain to donate to us. It will mean unlimited free fresh sperm for us which is fantastic and we can stick with my obgyn for the Insems which only cost $300 so we are still going to take our time (as much as I'd like to start right up now that we have this plan) lol! And we will still be going to the foster orientation. Gosh I'm so excited about all this. It only took us 3 years to really get a plan going. Haha!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Ok, I posted it. But as it dries more....its another evap I think. Been about 30 mins since i took it..But I can see something there. Can't tell if its colored or not. I don't think I can pick it up on camera. Frustrating!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping: it is faint but I really think I see something. When I had my chemical I couldn't get a picture of the first couple of faint lines either. It's still early so it could easily darken within the next couple days. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Hoping! I see it, is it in the time limit? Evaps are allways hard to get pics of but so are faint BFPs! I hope its darker when you test again! Good luck i am keeping everything crossed for you :)

Mel- thats great that you are still trying on your own as well as moving ahead with foster... Its all happening now hun :) you know what will happen, you will get preg right when you adopt and end up with two at once LOL

Anistasia- Sorry you feel out, i am starting to get really over it now...

Northern- are you in your LP yet?

AFM- Temp is still low this AM so i dont know whats up looks like i havent od yet... I really hate this ovacue! I didnt bd last night but i might try to tonight or tommorow morn with weekend morning sex LOL
I get my puppy tommorow! Kens dad picked her up and said she is a real character and has started to call her Diva so it looks like that will be her name.. i like it!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls, I just had to tell you guys this..... I have had bad back pain from my trip to town and its really getting the better of me today and i told DH this afternoon that my lower back was killing me and i used some horse muscle cream to try and sooth it and he just looks at me like he has the answer and says " is it implantation cramping" i was like WHAT! you have actually listenied to me in the past months and have really blown me away, can any of you imagine your DH comming up with somthing like that LOL i then explained that i am only 1 DPO but i was still super happy and shocked that he would even say that! I didnt evn know DH knew what implantion was HAHA

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo