Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Oh best of luck guys and have fun.

I've just ordered clearblue ovulation monitor but if I presume that I will revert to a normal cycle of 31 days I think I am away during my fertil period. So annoying. I'm on cd 4 today and bought a thermometer.is it too late to start temping tomorrow morning? If I lie down for 3 hours could I record today's Temps?

I'll be dying to hear how the next 2 weeks wait goes for you guys now so I really hope it all works.baby dust

7 years ago

Wishing you all a wonderful new year filled with health, love, and esp some babies!

5dpo, belly bloated lIke a basketball today so I made a silly move and poas..bfn as expected. I just really wanted to be pregnant by the new year so I'm sad. I won't poas for while now.

Hope you're all well!

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

it's so tempting.. I know.
you see people post 6dpo, positive results so you get hopeful. Definitely resist for a while.. at least til maybe 11dpo... I think.. the earliest you can Implant is day 9 and give it two days for the hcg to build up.. even than as you know you can get a bfn... so hang in there.. but be optimistic.. bloating is a pregnancy symptom... don't stress yourself out. try some lavender essential oil to de-stress.

7 years ago

my ovulation was extremely weird this month, I never got a definitive positive, so at this point, cycle day 20, Im still doing ovulation test just to see if for some reason today I get a blazing positive. But I will go off of my symptoms and app, and right now I should be 3dpo.

I have occasional cramps throughout the day, pelvic area similar pain to AF.

headaches, thirst and dizziness.

(side note- im deaf in my right ear and when I get an ear infection that im not aware of, sometimes I can feel dizzy because my balance is off, so im not associated the dizziness directly to pregnancy or ovulation symptoms, but im not ruling it out either)

other than that im ok...just waiting til around 10dpo to do a test just for the heck of it, AF is do on the 15th, so ill test that morning if AF doesn't show up.

7 years ago

I'm keeping my fx for you mollsk! I planned to wait till 10dpo as well but I caved lol. Saturday will be 11dpo for me so I'm going to try and wait it out.

Afm im 8dpo here. I had my bloodwork yesterday so we'll hopeful hear my progesterone levels soon. I have been having the strangest pullings, cramps, pinches in my belly lately. 3 days now actually. Not outrageous but definitely different than anything I've felt before. Also my left side teeth and gums are throbbing for the past 3 days. Like owww : ( almost excruciating. My whole left side of my face hurts. I'm not going to get my hopes up yet bc I think I just need a dentist lol also I have a lot of adhesions and bowel issues so I'm assuming that's what the pains are.

I'm so hoping for bfp this cycle for everyone! I'll update when I get my levels back!

Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

7 years ago

Well still nothing from doctors office yet. I called and left a message, hopefully they call back today.

Also 2 bfn on IC... one a ultra sensitive 10mui and another on a BFP brand : (
Feeling quite disappointed at this point. (10dpo btw)

Hope you ladies are doing well!

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that Hope2be2. Perhaps you implanted later than expectedl?

Sorry I've been quiet ladies, I got a horrible stomatch bug that absolutely whipped me off my feet for days. As soon as I was better my hubby and I went to Belgium for a little holiday.... it was so nice, I O-d on holiday and am now 1DPO. Yay!!!!!

How are you all doing?
Thinking of you!
Clare xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Alaska (Clare ) I'm starting to just think I'm out again. Yay for a little vacation for you though! Wishing you the best this cycle!

Afm, doctors office said call Monday for results. I'm feeling aweful right now. Fighting with my SO .... and I just know that I'm out again this cycle. I don't know if I want to try anymore. Its too depressing after being so close with my daughter and now I cant even get pregnant again. Sorry for being a downer, I'm just thinking of giving up.

7 years ago

don't give up Hope...it will happen.

Its so super hard...I know. im only been ttc for 5 cycles, but it is frustrating and its so much.

We can do this ladies...were going to get pregnant and get those BFP.

afm. im 6 dpo, cramping, MAJOR headache...nothing else.

7 years ago

So I've been so angry lately. Completely sobbing and then lashing out on SO. I just poas at 7:15pm tonight 11dpo. It's on the site, I didn't use my name but it's one of the first ones up, early evening urine and 10mui test. I'm trying not to get my hopes up yet, I had a two false positives before. Also not telling SO until I know for sure.

Any thoughts?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo