Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Vicky31 - I'm dpo 2 today too. I'm not current but vet wife ttc :)

Good luck everyone - I feel like I'm having crazy signs already at dpo2 - but that would be super crazy to have signs that early, right? I've got gas like never before, super sore nipples and did I mention gas? Seriously if I'm not preggers, something is wrong with me! My poor DH!

11 years ago • Post starter

I finally ovulated lastnight sometime duri the nigh good thing hubby and I BD'ed last night. I woke up this mornin with a temp shift still having ovary pain though but I find I have that a day or two after ovulation it seems well good luck girls I am officially 1 dpo today so my signature is way wrong you will have to excuse that but I already have heartburn that's for sure...and been gassy for two days poor hubby lol..

<a href=

11 years ago

I got a positive today, tested twice, and will test again for the next couple of days to make sure and BD as well to cover our bases.

11 years ago

woohoo pcb and serenity

i just started getting a little ewcm so i'm think i'm going O in maybe 4 days. i'm going to start testing twice a day a monday.

good luck to all you women trying to make a baby this week..

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck angleluv.... I am 2 dpo and my boobs are sore which is normal for me for after ovulation but sore nipples I don't get that ever lol... Boobs feel heavy too... And this morning I woke up feel sick but then it went away ... After I ate ... And ha a headache yesterday as well ... My nose is stopped up today lol by that might e allergies lol....man do many pregnacy symptoms are the same as Pms symptoms lol

<a href=

11 years ago

Well looks like my real positive was today, i got a nice dark line!

11 years ago

Good luck Pbc

<a href=

11 years ago

me too!!! I got my smiley face and a nice dark line on my OPK today. Sucks cuz i just started getting ewcm yesterday though so I didn't see it coming becuase the lines were actually pretty faint on my opks and all of a sudden today I got a dark line. DH and I last night though and we'll keep trying for the next two days.

pcb..if we get pregnant we might have the same due date lol i'm just being silly but i'm excited this month.

User Image

11 years ago

Two days before I had TONS of EWCM, yesterday none, very dry. Today I was dry, then got my positive and then just had some more EWCM. Just odd b/c usually it doesn't do this. I wonder if I have EWCM before I ovulate, like several days and I only BDed that night and not any closer to O day then I could possibly have missed my window. It could be DHs sperm don't survive long. I can say this cycle we are BDing like fools, more than any other cycle.

I am excited too b/c my due date would be a week before my birthday! This year we moved into our new house on my birthday and it would be great if I had a new one next year!

I might even have to go to an actual baby dance! ;)

11 years ago

Hi all!

Gosh, it is so nice (not nice, but comforting....) that there are others out there in the same boat.

About me: age 28. DH is also 28. Went off BC last March, but used other methods (for what?? I ask myself now....) until our 3rd anniversary last August, which I had always earmarked as our "start trying" month. Fully expected to have a baby in arms by Memorial Day. 11 months later.......here we are.

This cycle was my 2nd cycle on Clomid (100/ day this, time, 50 last - levels were up but still not where doc wanted them to be). I have been religiously POAS since Wednesday (CD 11), but looks like I got a really good positive this afternoon (check out my image I just posted - what do you think??). DH and I have been 'ing our arses off (okay, just Friday and Sat nights) - I am SO ready to be pregnant!!!!! I think a lot of us have very close due dates if it takes this time around..........ours would be a St. Patrick's Day baby, so that's good luck, right?!?!

Praying for all of you - and to all! Wish us luck.......round 3 of bd'ing to come tonight

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo