Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Hi, Im the same! I 'o' around then but also think around that date anyways. But I am due to take a hpt on the 13th.... is that what u meant by testing on the 13th? This is my second month... have been pretty weird this month have had lower back pain last two days, peeing a lot, major tightness in belly.... I am 21 and husband is 24 :) U?

11 years ago

Babyluv no I meant pregnancy test on the 13th I ovulated on the 22nd and we did the but now I am thinking I am not preggers. I am 16 DPO 1st month TTC and i am still testing negative =( I feel sad today because people say the 2WW and that would be 14 DPO But I am just going to wait for AF and hope she doesnt show her face LOL! But yes I have all sorts of odd symptoms like cramping since 1 DPO, lower backache, super duper tired and having to take like 1 or 2 naps a day which is very unusual for me. Temp is up and has been up 1 full degree, heartburn, constipation, sore boobs and the list continues. But now since I am suppose to start on June 10th or 11th I am wondering if I am PMSing Still hoping for a

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh and I am 28 will be 29 next Friday and my husband is 27 and we will be married 4 years in August

I'm 30 (April) hubs is 28 (next week). We will also be celebrating our 4 year annvierssary in August (08/08/08). We're TTC our first. I just want this to happen already because it sure does make you hyper sensitive to what your body does and it's driving me crazy. I feel all these things that make me thing its a BFP but then I realize it could just be PMS. Bleh.

I'm testing 11DPO which is Saturday - if that's negative I'll probably wait for my period which is supposed to get here Tuesday.

User Image

11 years ago

Another dream last night. Some guy rear ended me a few weeks ago and last night I was screaming at him that if he didn't want to settle I was taking it to the insurance and then the Supreme Court. WTH is wrong with me! LOL

User Image

11 years ago

hi

My name is Angela :-) I'm 28 and my husband is soon to be 30 in September. so most of us are around the same age.

In September is also our 3 year wedding anniversary..and we are also ttc our first child. we've been trying since November.

User Image

11 years ago

I am 27 and DH is 27. We also will be celebrating our anniversary in August :) 8-7-10 :) I tested this morning ladies and it was a I know I should have not tested GRRRR. I am only 9 DPO tho sooooo it is still to early ugh. I hate being so anxious. My vivid dreams are still happening. I woke up today and my hips hurt. I am getting sick but it is most likely the vitamins I take. Well we will see. I am suppose to start next Wednesday IF I start

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

That is so cool that we are all pretty much the same age!!! Nicole I'm sorry you got a but if it makes you feel better i am 16 DPO and I tested this morning and also got a ! I am wondering if I should give up, I mean my period should be here on Sunday and i am NOT testing again. I feel let down but I also think my husband and I may have done the on the wrong day I took my ovulation test on May 22nd in the morning and it was positive and then that afternoon I tested again and it was negative. We did the anyways. Do yall think we missed out window. We didnt the other 2 days either cause I wasnt feeling good. What do yall think!

i definitely had a vivid dream too..it was weird..but thats not totally strange to me. Sometimes i have dreams that are so real they freak me out so i don't consider that a symptom. I'm on CD 33, no AF yet but I feel like its coming.

User Image

11 years ago

Stacy you still did good by BDing the day of. Next month tho you need to do it before. It increase your chance of becoming preggo :) Thats why the plan I was talking about works well because it makes sure you have a build up wiating for your egg to release. I am glad its almost the weekend because DH will keep me busy :)

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo