Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 253 Replies | Last Page

thanks for showing me the pic Emily am glad they found a great person like you to take care of them

good luck and wish you all the best either way
hope you get a

yeslin
am going to 12 DPO tomorrow and only one more day to testing
I sure hope you don't get AF tomorrow I hope the symptoms you have a pregnancy and hope you get a

Lauren
when is your AF due and did you decide when are you going to test yet ?

Kerry
how are things going with you are you feeling anything ?
and when is your AF due ?

11 years ago • Post starter

your'e welcome Sharky it's kinda like a baby but five lol I'll feed one when it's hungry pat is't back a little and put it back to sleep. then all of them will wake up and i have to hurry to feed each one of them because they get really fussy and with 5 lil puppies it gets loud lol. yay only one more day i hope you get your .

Yeslin I hope you don't see tomorrow tell her she is not welcome.

this saturday i'll try to tell you if I got a or when i test because I have to get ready to go to my husbands parents house for a cook out so if I don't get to post what the result was I will the next day.

to all

11 years ago

Hiya - AF is due Saturday.

Most of my symptoms have gone, but I have gained the bloating gassy one.....bleurh. So backache, tender BBs, very sore perky nips (tmi but may be relevant one day), major bloat and gassy (which is no fun when you work in an office with loads of other people!)

My temp went back up a little today but tbh it looks a lot like last months chart so I think AF will rear her ugly head soon.

It must be fun with the puppies Emily! Its nice to give the mothering bones a good tryout.

Hope everyone else is doing ok - kinda getting mixed up as to where people are in their cycles now lol.

Keznik

11 years ago

So hey ladies I think I have had implantation bleeding. I went to go tinkle and when I wiped I noticed some pink brownish watery discharge this was about 5 am. Then I just went to the bathroom again and there was more pink no brown and it looked like there was a couple of little red dots just the size of a grain of sand. I'll be tracking all day to see if it becomes AF but she isn't suppose to be here till monday. I hope it's not AF!
After I noticed it I went and lay down in my bed and I kept getting cramps like AF but not as bad. They have stopped now just a pulling sensation under my tummy also my BBs started to hurt more.

Hope you girls have a good day. !

to all

11 years ago

Hey ladies I think just came it's not very heavy and really light but the bleeding just became red no more pink or brown just red. IDK about this I'm just gonna see if it gets more like or if it stops.

to all

11 years ago

hey good morning ladies. im 7dpo now last night i had the same bad headache & my noes was stuffy i had a temperature 2 it put me 2 bed super early last night i'm so emotional 2 crying for no reason lol. i notice i only have these symptoms at night time, today my nipples are sore & i'm bloated my back hurt as well.

Sarah i'm really waiting for the last & best possible time 2 test i think after i miss my hopefully then i'll test

firsttimer120 that's great that your doing with the puppies i have a puppy myself

to all you ladies!!

11 years ago

Good mornign ladies firttimer we are in the same boat woke up today and was here am not a happy camper on to the next cycle i go. how are you feeling ?

sharky have ur symptons changed at 12 dpo

11 years ago

Emily
sometimes implant ion bleeding can be red as long as it's not heavy and doesn't fell a pad especially if it's early
so yah just wait and see how it will be

yeslin
thats AF showed up her face ha am so sorry
did come like it always does or is it light this time ?

Kerry
I hope AF won't come and you will still get a
my symptoms are just mild pain or cramps on the side or in the middle and also the breasts

Lauren
I hope everything is ok and I hope what you're getting are pregnancy symptoms and am glad that you will wait until AF is due thats the best time
I hope you get a

so one more day for me am going to be testing tomorrow
my periods are irregular and sometimes I have long cycles from 30 to 34 days
so my period is due next week so if it was 34 days it will be next saturday
the problem is with me I can never tell if AF is late cuz sometimes she is late for a month or 2
but I hope I get a
to all
I will test tomorrow and let you know if it was then I will have 2 more tests that I will try next week

hey Sarah i hope you get you when testing & i hope its pregnancy symptoms i'm getting i find it strange how i only get sick at night? but

firsttimer120 & keznik ladies

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo