Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 233 Replies | Last Page

Don't give up hope yet pinkkate. Your not out until af shows.There is still a possibility that you caught the egg in time. They say the egg wont let anything in until it is ready so it is always a good idea to bd after ovulation. Lets hope you caught it in time!

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry to hear about AF Natashalw :(

I am day 6 post O and I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me but I feel so exhausted today. At one point I couldn't see straight at work today. I had an early night and work hasn't been too busy... I think I'm just thinking about it too much.

I'm planning to wait until cd 30 to test I had a really long cycle last month, I was late so I did poas but it was BFN, but I didn't trust the neg until AF came.

Hope all the test results are good this month!

11 years ago

Tested again this morning and got another line that looks like the ones from yesterday. I think they might be evap lines. I have been reading about the brand and a lot of women have these with them :( AF due tomorrow so I guess I am just going to rely on that for now.

My DH's SA results came back and everything was half of what it was last time, except morphology stayed the same at 3% :( Sperm count dropped from 153 mil to 80 mil! And no rapid motility anymore. We were crushed considering all of the great things he has been doing the past three months. No alcohol, no caffeine, boxers, lots of vitamin E, multi vitamin, lots of fruits packed with antioxidants, the list goes on. The only thing he did differently was run more, which we just read can reduce motility and sperm count. We just can't win :( seriously thinking about doing the varicocele surgery sooner. I know it will put us back another 6 months for TTC, but seeing as we are only making things worse naturally, what other choice is there?

Need some prayers ladies...

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!!
I was away with DH for the weekend with no internet! I missed to much!!

HAJ! I think i see a line! try take a FRER test or a digital one. you'll get a definite answer. how many DPO are you?

contemplating- hope u get ur BFP soon! a few more days till u can test. :)

pink- i read TCOYF this weekend, and she says to BD on day of O also. so you still have a chance!

Nata- sorry about AF hopefully your get ur BFP this cycle!

Sav- how are you doing?

kate- got my +OPK today (first one!) yayyy hope it works :) been BD all weekend. Hopefully one of them did the trick TMI heheh

Anyone else I miss??
how was your weekend all?

11 years ago

HAJ555- Sorry to hear about your dh SA results. Just remember that they can vary so much from week to week. If you ever see it I recommend a book called "How to get pregnant" it is really interesting to find out exactly what has to happen for pregnancy to occur and it has alot about overcoming infertility etc. I really hope that af does not show up for you. Maybe try a different brand hpt if she doesn't show her face tomorrow.
Seems funny you have not seen them before now and you have had a few with the faint line.

Purplepeanut6- Lets hope we both had a successful weekend! :)

pinkkate- Let us know how you go!

User Image

11 years ago

Well I am officially going nuts! But first -

Contemplating â?? good luck!!

HAJ55- Hopefully its just too early or the brand of test. Your not out until AF shows up. Sorry to hear DHs results weren't what you hoped. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!!

Purple- welcome back! Congrats on the +OPK.

Kates86- Hope all is going well!!

As for me like I said. Going crazy. My boobs are still really sore which they weren't last month and the soreness also went away close to my period. This month the sides are still sore and its uncomfortable to have a bra on or to sleep. I had some cramping yesterday and today. In one spot and I had â?? tmi- some pinkish/brown coloured cm before when I wiped. I did a proper check and it was there but then when I checked again before it was pretty much gone. The cramping is there on and off though. I also have a cold. I am trying to tell myself it is all just pms and the cm, sore boobs and cramping are just pms and nothing to do with pregnancy. AF is due Thursday. Last month I had some really light bleeding the day before. I am putting it down to my body just regulating itself still until I have proper proof. So tomorrow is going to be the day from hell to get through. Still talking myself out of testing.
I did start reading what to expect when your expecting though and it has some really good pre-conception stuff in there.

11 years ago • Post starter

HAj, thinking of you today! Happy thoughts for wednesday. If you guys were BDing, hopefully the test picked up the stragglers, and you got the good ones ;) lol

Just found out DH will be away on a business trip on test day/ his birthday :(
If I am late will try to wait till he's back to test.

Has anyone had a hysterosalpingogram (HSG)? I had one when I had my laparoscopy last year. I'm really freaked out about an ectopic as one of my tubes is partially blocked. Sigh, trying to turn off my medical brain & stop thinking so much!

11 years ago

Hi all!
hope ur day is going well, quick q...
so yesterday i got my + OPK. and today its -.... does that mean I am Oing soon or have I already? my chart is in my siggy.

11 years ago

Hi purple â?? if you got your positive opk yesterday it means that you will be o'ing within the 12- 36ish hours afterwards. Your temp will need to stay up for 3 days to confirm you have ovulated. I think. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

i'm still going nuts!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I think I just got my first true faint positive!!! Check out my tests today and tell me what y'all think...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=28018

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=28011

I'm in total shock and kind of in denial! Especially after our recent SA! I told my husband I would wait and test tonight when he got home (if af didn't come), but couldn't resist since I have been getting very very faint lines the past two days (he doesn't know about those, was waiting to find out if they were evap lines). Still not gonna believe it until the line gets a bit darker. AF hasn't arrived yet today so that is a great sign! I normally start when I wake up. I felt totally nauseous when I woke up today, but I was blaming that on anxiety for AF to not show. Guess it might be because of something else! I'll keep you updated. Gonna test again tonight...

purple - I agree with pinkkate on the OPK. As for my tests, the CBD tests are $30 each here in Singapore! Trying to hold off till I see a darker line before I confirm it with that one!

Contemplating - You are way better than me to wait to test with your husband! Wish I was as patient as you! I've never had an HSG so I can't comment on that...

Pinkkate - those sound like promising symptoms! How was yesterday? I was thinking about you! Have you tested yet?

KateS86 - Thanks for the book recommendation! Hoping this one is a true positive, it is very weird I haven't seen the 2nd lines before! Hoping they get darker!! Hope you guys caught the egg!

Thanks for the thoughts everyone!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo