Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

edsangel - Sorry you have been so stuffed up!! I hope you feel better soon!

morgan11 - Sorry to hear about the bfn at 13dpo, still keeping my for you tho!

Emma - Wow congrats girl! 17.5 lbs is a big deal!! I am so proud of you for sticking to it!! Hopefully you will get your much over-due bfp this cycle!!

AFM - Today has kinda been one of those days where I think "why did I get out of bed??" Went to the doc this am and waited for over an hour to see him... then all he did was write out the paperwork for my blood work and contradict what my ob/gyn had told me (apparently he thinks I should be on materna when ttc... only folic acid then switch when I do get pg... grrr.. I think I will stick to what my ob/gyn says over the "intelligence" of my GP thanks!) Then ran into people we know in the lab who are there for pregnancy blood work - she is pretty far along already... and had to wait forever to get in. Finally got that done and we get to the car to find a freaking parking ticket!!!

On top of that, the market we went to today was pathetic, we spent less than an hour there... sich a waste. Then went to the mall and dh spent a fortune and I found nothing... what is that about???

Oh well... I came home, we bd'd then I went for a nice relaxing bath! Get the house to myself for part of the night tonight so I am gonna enjoy some lazy "me" time!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies I'm back! Y'all probably don't remember me so here goes:

My name is Keico I'm 36 years old and we are not trying/not preventing for baby #3. I took a long break from the ttc boards, but I'm back now and ready to jump back in!

Today is CD 26 and I am 12 DPO AF is due today and I can feel her coming (sore boobs, mild cramps) so I am not too hopeful this cycle.

12 years ago

Robyn: I hope af doesn't show! Your dinner sounds amazing! What a great idea for a V Day tradition!

Emma: yay for 17.5 lbs! I hope your interview went great!

edsangel: sorry you're not feeling well.

Joy: sorry you had such a frustrating day! So when do you find out the blood tests?

Hello Keico; welcome back!

AFM: nothing new; AF has packed her bags.

Well I'm off to work now! :

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Hello Ladies,

My wrist is still in a cast until atleast tuesday so my reply is again going to be a short one.

It seems so many new people, im having a hard time figuring out who is who so good luck to all!!!

AFM Im in my 2ww and af is due next week... no symptoms of af or a bfp yet!

Good luck to everyone!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jenn - No af or bfp for me yet either This 2ww thing sucks! lol! Sorry to hear your still in a cast.. hope it comes off soon!!

Nicole - My results wont be in until probably the end of next week. Then I will have to book another apt to go in to get them... cause heaven forbid they tell me over the phone. Yay for af packing her bags!!

Keico - Hi hun! Yes I definitely remember you! As soon as I saw your username I did a double take! LoL! It's been a long time!! Glad you're back with us though! Hope af doesn show!!

AFM - Stupidly took an hpt today... not sure why since I am only 10dpo, and I took it in the late aftenoon AND if my bbt drop WAS an implantation drop I wouldnt have enough hcg in my system yet... but I took it anyway, and of course it was negitive. Grr... I hate when I do stupid things like that!!

On the symptoms side, I have been having it from both sides, pregnancy symptoms AND af... so I am thinking af will be here next week.

Joy

Hi ladies,

Joy- Well I think that I am 5DPO going from my bbt but I never am sure with they way my body goes
Hang in there with the testing, only early days yet and your right if it was an implantation dip (I still think it looks like) then in the next few days it should start to show I have a habit of testing to early too but the plan is to hold off this cycle. Have you got your test results yet? The waiting is the hardest part All should be well anyway, Im thinking positive for you

Jenn- I went through the everyones posts and wrote a list of everyones names when I 1 joined as I was having that problem too. But Im sure having been on here for a while would make one big list so I will sign my name at the bottom of my posts to make it easier for everyone
Hope your arm gets better soon.

Keico- Hello, Im only new to this thread but welcome back Hope you had a relaxing break!

Emma- Congrats on the weight loss! and I hope your job interview went well.

AFM- Well I am possibly 5DPO today and nothing really to report but hopefully things will start happening after the next few days

Caren

User Image User Image

12 years ago

hi ladies

caren - Nope, no test results till probably late next week and even then I will need to go in and see my doc cause he's a jerk and wont tell me over the phone.

AFM - dh is obsessed with a project he is doing so apparently I am being ignored tonight. Its already almost 7pm so I am doubting I will get to spend any time with him before bed. Grrr....

Joy

Hey ladies!

Phew ya'll are a chatty bunch! I can't believe how much I missed!
I don't think I'll remember every one so sorry if I miss any of you!

Keico - Welcome back!! I hope you don't have to wait long to get your BFP!!

Joy - ! I hope your temps and symptoms are pg related! Sorry you had such a bad day . Hopefully "me" time makes you feel all better! I hate how we can't get results over the phone! Like sitting in an office is the only thing we have to do!

Emma - WOW! 17.5 lbs! Keep at it girl! Your BFP isn't far behind!

Jenn - I hope you can get rid of that cast soon! I've never broken anything but I can only imagine how annoying it must be!

Robyn - I love cooking with my husband! Your dinner sounds amazing! I hope Af stays away!

As for me, surprise surprise I got FLOWERS for V-Day! He came home from school with a small bouquet of flowers (doesn't remember the name but they're supposed to last long). It made me feel so special! I love my hubby!
AF is finally gone! I've been taking Vitex for the past 3 days now. Hopefully it works quickly and if I don't get pg, that it at least reduces the pms symptoms.

Here's to another cycle and hopefully a lot of BFP!!!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hello ladies :)
Well today is the end of my TWW. I am just waiting for AF :(
I think it will come......Just waiting.

Hope everyone has a great Friday. and to all.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies...

edsangel: the witch stays away!!!

Cris: everyone is a lot more chatty for sure!! The wrist I fractured is my right one... so everything is harder when ur writing hand is in a cast!! ur new cycle is a lucky one!!

Joy: I go for xrays on tuesday to find out if it comes off so fingers crossed!! Boo to ur BFN!!! hopefully it will show BFP in the next few days!! thats awful! my dr gets blood tests back in 2 days at the most.... hopefully he has good news for u since u have to wait so long!

caren: ya it would be a long list and a lot of times women will message once or twice and u never hear from them again. Oh well, im sure ill get used to it.

AFM: Im 10dpo today and feeling sick :( im hoping its early morning sickness and not the flu but I know its a little to early for it. No symptoms either way other than that so hoping I get to test next week... waiting till AF is due before doing it!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo