Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies :) sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days.. I've been busy.. I'm going to the doc next week :) I have had a little bit of pink discharge on the tp since yesterday but no cramps just little twinges and pulls especially in my uterus so I hope it's just from that.. Of course I'm still freaking out but all seems to be well. Will know more once I have a dr visit.. Lots of baby dust!!!

Alimay- hey :) if you want to try I think you should!! Lots of baby dust!

Sorry I'm so short today will write more later on in the evening :)) lots of baby dusting!

User Image

11 years ago

Good to see you back Lizzy, and about the Depo, i took me maybe 3 months to regulate out, but it all depends on the women, some get preg right after they remove it.

today for me im 5dpo i woke up sick to my stomach i had pain in my bbs near the arms dont know if thats normal, my neck is hurting really bad as well as my back, i had major pressure and light cramps in my abdomen all night again, now its just a heavy pull feeling. the taste in my mouth of metallic is still there, and i have 9 dtg till my to show up, my legs are cramping as well and i really dont know if any of this is a good sign... or wishful thinking...

oh and another weird note ... my husband has a cat who is extremely shy, hates people and wont go anywhere near them what so ever... she hated me for the longest time... hissed and clawed biting everything... now... she wont leave me alone, shes all lovey and stays with me where ever i go... i can pick her up and lay her on her back like a baby, take her from one place to another, and she even now wakes me up in the morning and comes when called, shes been doing this for almost a week... shes kinda gotten grumpy at my husband now, its like we switched whom she will be with and like.... another thing is she wont stay off my laundry that i just take off... clean she wont bother with, freshly removed and on the floor, she lays on it, but wont go anywhere near his...

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

Hello all!

12 dpo today, I tested yesterday and today and got a BFN. Yesterday I had some sharp pains in my va'jay jay but went away within mins.

Today most of my symptom has gone away...except for the frequent urination and the metallic taste, the lower pressure comes and goes and I don't have that heavy feeling anymore, just eating more than normal could be just because I'm bored. DH wants a baby so bad he tell me before going to work to just be STILL and do nothing today.

The TV is stuck on TLC "A baby story".

Good luck ladies and baby dust to you all

Me: 46DH: 54 Daughters 28 and 13 years old Twin Stepsons 20 years old July 2012: Our first month of seriously TTC using: CD 2 ~ OPK ~ Fertility Blend men and women ~ Maca Root ~ Royal Jelly ~ Preseed and holding out from BD for 3 weeks since we are older User Image

11 years ago

... I'm out. Maybe next time. :)

11 years ago

aww im sorry Mommy925 maybe this round huh? ^^ count the days and try again... after all its always fun trying to make the baby ^^

wish you luck on your next attempt ^^

11 years ago

Hey ladies well I hope nothing is wrOng but I'm at the hospital right now with bleeding and cramps .. So bummed... Please send some prayers our way! <3 I'll update u all when I

User Image

11 years ago

awww lizzy i am sorry you have my wishes and best in heart with you ... good luck love and may the Goddess be with you while your there

11 years ago

Update for me

i am @ 8 dpo right now and my symptoms are only getting worse, i now have:

* dry mouth
* back aches
* fatigue
* Sleeplessness
* Cramping ( back, legs, arms, shoulders)
* Metallic taste
* frequent urination ( i wake up early in the morning at least 3 x before 8 am to go when i never had to before)
* dry CVM
* decreased Sex Drive
* mood swings
* sore breasts ( under arm, nipples are tender, stabbing pains)
* lots of pressure in the abdomen area ( cant lay on my tummy at all or DH to be laying on me)
* Sensitive Smell ( ground beef made me sick yesterday, just the raw smell which never bothered me before)
* Vivid Dreams ( i never remember any of my dreams)

im sure there are more but atm i cant think of them, i hope this works for you this month ^^ for all of us and lets all hope for the best for one another and no AF this month for any of us

11 years ago

Oh Lizzy hope all is ok. Praying for you your dp and little bean. All the very best. Let us know he you go xox

and hoping for a

11 years ago

@ Lizzy

Spirit sprinkles to you! Hope everything is ok and we are praying for you and your family

Me: 46DH: 54 Daughters 28 and 13 years old Twin Stepsons 20 years old July 2012: Our first month of seriously TTC using: CD 2 ~ OPK ~ Fertility Blend men and women ~ Maca Root ~ Royal Jelly ~ Preseed and holding out from BD for 3 weeks since we are older User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo