Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 271 Replies | Last Page

You buy 20 packs of poundland pregnancy tests and start testing 3 days past ovulation, 3 times a day, to see if a line starts to appear saving all of them in a box.

12 years ago

my day just got so much better!!! thank you all for those :)

Allison User Image

12 years ago

...you realize where you're going for vacation won't have internet so you hurry and create a copy of your chart on graph paper so you can be sure to obsess about it all weekend.

12 years ago

Im dyeing laughing these are soo funny!!!

Came Off BC- Feb 2010 Started Clomid 100mg- Feb 2011 Added Metformin 1500mg-March 2011 Added HCG TriggerShot-April 2011 Easter 2011-BFP!!! May 2,2011 July/August/September 2011- 100mg Clomid/1500mg Metformin/HCG Trigger Shot along with follicle checks! October 2011- Same plan just bumped up to 150mg Clomid.. User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

When your days are no longer mon,tue,wed..but instead CD1,CD2,CD3........& DPO1,DPO2,DPO3....

12 years ago

...if you've checked your breasts to see if they're sore so many times that they actually become sore, and then you're happy about it.

...if your head is spinning so much you finally decide to spend a month not tracking a damn thing or worrying about anything to follow that good old useless advice "just relax and it'll happen". (I can see I'm about to prove this theory WRONG)

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

....when "dirty talk" with DH is now "so...you feeling pregnant yet?" "no...but we can work on that when you get home from work ;)"

that's just what happened to us.....is it weird that even your husband is finding it sexy to talk about making a baby instead of the dirty things you used to say? i'm sure in a few weeks we will have a new one too:

....when instead of sending dirty pictures to DH you send pics of your POAS to ask if he sees the same thing you do

12 years ago

.............when you get a positive in the clear blue opk, with a smile face and you are just as excited as if you have gotten a bfp!

~Butterscotch~ User Image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

...if you´re POAS on day 37 of your cycle after 5 consecutive BFN´s, convinced that you must have ovulated late, your hormone level must be too low to detect yet, you´ve implanted late, and the cramps you are feeling are really late implantation cramps. You´re SURE that this time (although you´re OBVIOUSLY right before arrival of AF) you´ll get a BFP!

...if after POAS, you take the case apart, hold it against the light, squint, take a picture, change colors and contrast on your computer, and convince yourself you DEFINITLY see two lines! (of course not)

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

If instead of kneeling while you pray you pray with 2 pillows under your hips with your legs over your head (after BDing) and all of your prayers have turned to "Please, please God, let this be the time."

You also maybe a TTC lady if your husband tells you you look like a praying mantis after BD because of the 2 pillow/legs-over-the-head thing LOL I actually heard this last night!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo