Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies! - Page 10

Reply by Tropical » Jun. 11, 2012 8:43am

I see it stacey! I see it!

I tested this morning also...I was going to wait out for AF to get here tomorrow but I couldn't resist!

Check it out:http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test30340

User Image

Tropical

Reply by angeluv » Jun. 11, 2012 10:16am

Holy Crap!!! stacey and tropical !!!
thats amazing. we're a pretty awesome group to get two or maybe 3 in one month! congratulations girls..

angeluv

Reply by stacey353 » Jun. 11, 2012 10:49am

TROPICAL!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! that's a stong positive girl!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

I just got back from the Dr getting my blood test done and I will know back in 24-48 Hours BUT i do not think i am pregnant =( Let me tell you why and you tell me what yall thing So last night around 2am I thought I had to pee so I peed on the Early Response and all I peed on it was one stinking drop! So I tossed it in the garbage with the cap on it. Then when I woke up 4 hours later I had a dream that I had a positive test so I checked the garbage and the control line was showing but no positive line so I peed on it again LOL I didnt have any tests left! And then it popped up in like 1 min??? I waited like 3 more hours and took another and it was negative and that's when I called the dr and she said after first morning urine if you are really early along you probably use your HCG and will test negative the next time. Remember I had only peed a drop on it 4 hours earlier and there was NO line and then I peed on it this morning and a line came up. What do yall think be honest????

stacey353

Reply by angeluv » Jun. 11, 2012 10:56am

oy stacey lol..thats a tough pickle. If I were you..i'd go buy another test and wait until tomorrow morning and take it. Or you can wait to see what the doctor says but ..we all know patience a virtue that women ttc probably left in their other purse.

Honestly, tests are not valid if used more than once. Doesn't mean you're not pregnant..you could very well be pregnant and hopefully you are. I think it just means that test you took might not be valid. You could take a test tomorrow morning and get a real strong positive...so i wouldn't loose hope since you still don't have your AF. I'd just take another test or wait to see what the doc says.

angeluv

Reply by stacey353 » Jun. 11, 2012 11:01am

I know and I am so sad =( I am going to test again in the morning but I was suppose to start yesteray. I am just going to plan on a negative though =(

stacey353

Reply by angeluv » Jun. 11, 2012 11:03am

you were supposed to get your AF yesterday and nothing yet? I think thats a good sign though! But i totally understand..its better to expect a negative and be surprised then expect a positive and be disappointed. Let's just pray for the best!

angeluv

Reply by cnicole2284 » Jun. 11, 2012 11:18am

Hi everyone! Stacey that is a great sign that you havent started. I took another test about an hour ago and NOTHING. I think I see a shimmer of a line but that could jsut be the anitbodies that are on the strip. This is really annoying :( So we will see... I am 13 DPO and will start on Weds if I didnt catch a baby this cycle. Ill be back on later. I am so tired and a little bit sad so maybe I will take a nap.

User Image
Miscarriage 1/6/2012

cnicole2284

Reply by stacey353 » Jun. 11, 2012 11:22am

Thanks so much Angel and Nicole. Nicole don't be sad girl you never know until AF shows up girl!!!! I am going to keep praying for all of us!!!!

stacey353

Reply by angeluv » Jun. 11, 2012 11:34am

this is a little off topic but...since we're sharing so much I thought maybe we could introduce ourselves a little bit. I like knowing people's names but if you're not comfortable with that its okay.

My name is Angela and I'm from New Jersey

angeluv

Reply by stacey353 » Jun. 11, 2012 12:06pm

Dr called it was negative

stacey353

Reply by angeluv » Jun. 11, 2012 12:32pm

i'm so sorry to hear that stacey.

I know it's hard every month..whether its your first month or your 7th month or your 18th month..every month is hard.

we have no choice but to keep going though.

angeluv

Reply by cnicole2284 » Jun. 11, 2012 1:03pm

Im sorry stacey :( *hugs* I jsut woke up from my nap and still feel tired!!!!! Tomorrow I will be 14 DPO and like Angela I am a negative nancy when it comes to getting a positive. My name is Carol :) I am from GA but we are in AZ now because dh is in the military. We will be moving to Korea in August. Alost two months from now.

User Image
Miscarriage 1/6/2012

cnicole2284

Reply by Ducky1123 » Jun. 11, 2012 2:03pm

Aww I'm so sorry Stacey. I've been mopey since AF. Bought a new kindle book thats been good so far. The Conception Cronicles. Something to relate to. Reading makes me feel better. :)

Hi Carol, will u deliver in Korea? I researched hospitals in Ireland and its totally different from America. There are public wards for 6-7 other mommies. An extra 3k euros for private room. And since it's free public health care you get to share w inner city women. Husbands have to leave by 8pm. :( its terrifying. Your lucky you are military Bc you probably have something more familiar to home. Anyway tht was a result fom month 1s reading. I've let go of future research n focusing on the now.

Keep at it n stay strong. :)

Ducky1123

Reply by angeluv » Jun. 11, 2012 2:08pm

Anna, have you considered giving birth at home with a midwife?

I thought about it for a while..I'm only doing it in a hospital because I found a doctor I really like and the hospital she works at is great. You get your own room with lots of privacy and there are no limits on visiting hours so anyone can come and go at any time.

if you girls haven't seen it..you should REALLY REALLY check out the movie.."the business of being born" it give you great info on the business of hospitals and doctors in the birthing field and a new perspective.

angeluv

Reply by nlara022904 » Jun. 11, 2012 2:21pm

Hi girls!!!! I would love to join this group. My name is Norma, I live in CA and we've been TTC for 6 cycles now, although I've never used BC in 6 years... :( (there's obviously something wrong here) but I'm still hoping is just been bad timing. I just finished catching up after 10 pages of posts. Wow!!! Is been a great journey the last week. Congrats to Tropical!!! Finally got ur BFP!!!

And for the girls who got AF..I'm sorry. But its not over yet. There's spa much to try... Follow your heart against the odds. Were all here to cheer u up.

As for myself, well sort of long story. You guys can check out my journal and previous questions to get an idea.. so far no AF but either I'm on CD35 or CD18. It's been so confusing this month!!! :(

I'm going for a papsmear today. Wish me good luck. :)

[Baby dust]

nlara022904

Reply by cnicole2284 » Jun. 11, 2012 2:29pm

Since my DH is in the military I will deliever on post at the hospital. I am not allowed to even enter a Korean hospital over there! Its crazy.... I am also not allowed to enter certain areas of Korea or go to an Korean based churches. I have watched the business of being born and it scared the ever living day lights out of me to give birth at a hospital. I hope I go into labor mid day. I also hope when we finally do get pregnant and I go into labor that I wont have to worry about being induced. That movie opened up my eyes! So... I have a question... the test I took this morning when I hold it up to the light the second line is there. I cant tell if it has color... You think its just a fluke?

cnicole2284

Reply by angeluv » Jun. 11, 2012 2:41pm

like you said carol, I'm a negative nancy..I really really try not to play the "is there, isn't there a line" game..I won't ever feel confident I am pregnant until I clearly see a line without having to jump through hoops. like tropical's test..that was a clear positive. I think just wait a few days and test again. They say HCG double every 2 days..so if you are pregnant, it should be much more obvious in two days on your test.

that's why i liked the business of being born...because it opened my eyes to lots of things I didn't know. It was scary but it was good information. But I will say..i think i'd be much more comfortable delivering on base than in a random korean hospital. Maybe that's wrong but I'm slightly scared of foreign medicine.

Welcome to our little group norma!

angeluv

Reply by Ducky1123 » Jun. 11, 2012 5:23pm

Hey Angela, I actually do have the option of having a midwife in my home for three days, but I'd like to have the facilities avail if god forbid anyyyything went wrong. Gosh, I need to take a photo of the maternity hospital. :( its flat red bricks on all four walls. Tiny dark uniform windows I guess for each room. Looks like a prison... And before moving here, I was w an obgyn associated w a brand new hospital in Annapolis complete w hardwood floors w rooms to look like your home... I'm hesitant to give birth here but everyone else did and are just fine (as did their mothers and grandmothers in the same place!!). I've considered coming back to the states, and then there's flying restriction late in the game... No US insurance since I'm employed abroad... And I'm not sure if I'm forfeiting my 6 month maternity leave. Completeeeely getting ahead of myself here. Let's get pregnant first. ;)

I've never heard of that movie. I want to see it. I'm scared though. Hehe. Welcome Norma!! I'm glad you joined! This week is actually my first experience writing to a forum, ever! I am a bit overwhelmed Bc I write a lot.... And don't know who to address. I really like this group and feel a lot of comfort by making my nightly drop in here.

Ducky1123

Reply by Ducky1123 » Jun. 11, 2012 5:28pm

Carol, I second that. Wait til Wednesday if u can and take another test. If you are a true faint line lady you should be strong doubles then!!

Ducky1123

Reply by Ducky1123 » Jun. 11, 2012 5:30pm

Lady=today. Darn auto correct!!

Ducky1123