Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 253 Replies | Last Page

first timer sorry to here about your brother but dont worry theres still hope. I couldntsleep very well last night either i had some cramps hopefully not .

Sharky how are you you feeling? Today am 14 dpo and am feeling good i feel bloated and super gassy sorry to much info boods not as sore as before just a little. hope fully no tomorrow

11 years ago

firsttimer120 im sorry 2 hear that, it was really mean of your brother but leave it 2 god i wish u the best and hope you feel better

11 years ago

hey good morning ladies, last night was horrible for me i had the worst headache it was so bad under my eyes were soo dark. my fiance gave me some Advil and i put my little mask over my eyes & i fell asleep.. i haven't had a good night sleep like that in 3days, i woke up well rested & energized thank god.

but i guess the upside that is i had my first dream last night i dreamed that my breast was leaking milk last night

11 years ago

Good morning ladies

Emily am glad you feel better and I hope and wish you all the best in getting a
so hang in there girl
and not being able to sleep that is a symptoms as when you read it is the first being tired and always sleepy but sometimes you can't sleep

even if for some reason on of us isn't pregnant it is probably for a good reason that no one knows except God thats what I tell myself when ever something I don't like happens in my life
God knows whats best

Kerry
your right there is always still hope I mean even now for me the symptoms are still there but just became mild not as strong as before but form all the stories I read they give me hope
this cycle I have felt symptoms like I never felt before
but if am not pregnant I will still think God knows whats best
and it's good that you have a back up plan exercising is great am thinking the same thing

to you and hope we all get a

yeslin
am feeling just really mild cramps sometimes this weird pressure in my breasts kind of like mild pain
your symptoms seem promising gassy and especially bloated thats great
I really hope it's not AF too and hope you get a
by the way when are you going to test ?

lauren
hey which DPO are you right now ?
a headache is on of the pregnancy symptoms as when the hormones change in your body and all those things
also not being able to sleep
I hope your pregnant
and you even had a dream thats great I like to dream about pregnancy it gives me hope

and wish you all a

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Sarah, i'm 6dpo now getting there slowly but surely

11 years ago

User Image

This is so amazing to all you ladies

11 years ago

lauren
thats pretty cool
thanks it's really nice to see how it works inside
I always like to see pics and videos to anything like this feel free to post or attach the link to it am really interested in these things

11 years ago • Post starter

Yeslin i hope its a and

Lauren I hope its a

So even if I'm not preggers this month it's okay because my grandmas friends girl dog got hit by a car today and she had puppies like 3 weeks ago and so I have to bottle feed them and look after them till they get bigger. I'm just getting all these mommy signs idk why

well I hope you ladies have a very good day

to all

11 years ago

love flower very nice chart its awsome to know how are body works keep posting good information if you have any more.

am down to 14dpo tomorrow i will be 15dpo is due and i hope it does not appear am really bloated ,gassy , i had to unbutton one of my pants button today looks like am 5 months already and i had like a wierd tingly sensation on the middle of my abdomen it was wierd i hope these are good signs of not coming.

11 years ago

okay sure no problem ladies

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo