Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 277 Replies | Last Page

still no af. i bought a prepaid mastercard tonight so tomorrow i can buy a bbt thermometer and preseed. im excited. i was going to buy some opks but i went against it.

i cant wait. but since im buying that now im probably pregnant. that would be the way.

i had a good day... went out to dinner with a friend and now were hanging out at her place.

my wrist hurts now. its been through too much today. so good luck to everyone. sorry to everyone the witch got. shes so mean. this struggle is so hard.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies! Okay I know I've missed a lot so I'm not going to get everything in here.

Joy: Its funny you said that because my Dad actually burnt the meat! ! But everything else was lovely! My dh woke me up with raspberry pancakes that he and my dd made. She was soo proud of herself, wearing her cute lil' apron. her!

Kristine: Welcome back; I've been wondering about how you're doing. I'm sorry that things haven't gone the way that I'm sure you'd have liked them too. But I hope through all this you DO become a mom and that maybe a lil' miracle will happen in the heart of that stubborn dh of yours!!!

Clare: Welcome! Your symptoms sound good!

Jil: I'm glad you're choosing to stay on meds, there are safe ones out there for baby so I'm sure your doctor will have a good plan when the time comes. And hopefully thats sooner than later!!!

Angel: Sorry about the stupid

Gummy: that AF stays away! Maybe it was blood from IB?!

Kat: thanks for the kinds words you shared with us all!

AFM: 7 dpo. I am planning to test at 9 or 10 dpo and everyday following! So close and I can't wait! Had most cramping at 5 & 6 days and a little today. Been feeling gassy and bloated but also I have been eating so crappy with all the bbq's I've been to lately. So it could be that as well. But lets just pretend its just a really good sign instead!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

hey ladies

just a quick wave hello! nothing going on with me really, just waiting for AF (20th) then appointment (24th)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Morning ladies, not much to report. 2DPO so still a long way to go to AF

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Sorry dont have time to reply to everyone individually at the moment...

Just wanted to pop on quickly to say - today is (FINALLY) the day!!! U/s is in a couple hrs!!! (And it's my birthday!) Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! Keep your fx for me that all goes well!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

happy birthday and good luck with u/s.

well today is 9 dpo had some mild cramping on and off past 2 days. boobs starting to hurt cant sleep on my stomach as it is very uncomfortable right now, i have been very moodiy past few days but other than that nothing.

11 years ago

Joy - omg I'm sooo excited for your scan! enjoy seeing your little one for the 1st time best of luck and I hope you get a lovely photo!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY! So excited for you that you get to see your lil' peanut!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Morning ladies!!!

Or night, evening, wherever you are in the world!!

Joy, a big happy birthday to you and PLEASEEEEEE update us as soon as you can! Good luck today im so happy for you!!!

Same as the others, nothing new to add or report. CD 4 and plan to bf every other day this cycle. We'll see

Have a great day!!!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

happy birthday.. and yaa for the u/s bet your super excited.

User Image[/url][/url] Me=28 DH=27 DS=born 8.16.07 DS=born 1.20.10 TTC#3 ing for a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo