Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Hi, my name is Hannah.
I am 28 and dh is 29.
We have been married for 1 year this past January 22nd.
We are from good ole Tennessee near the Rocky Top Mtns.
I'm currently a housewife and soon to be business owner and hopeful stay at home mom.
We have been TTC #1 for 12 cycles now.
Going on my one year mark.
It has been a tough year for sure.
I have never seen two pink lines.
I BBT and may start back doing the OPKs.
I'm seeing a doctor now to get some testing done.
Hoping the DH gets a SA done soon.
Currently on CD 1 Af started this morning.

I have been apart of other groups but it seems they are dying down and nobody is talking in them. So, I thought I would finally join BYOB after being a stalker since I have joined. I know Joy from other forums, So, I thought I would try this one out. By the way what does BYOB mean? I have been trying to figure that out.

User image

12 years ago

YAY for a lucky new thread!!

Im Jenn, Im 25 and so is hubby.
I have a 5 yr old DD from a previous relationship.
Been ttc for a year and a few months.

BYOB means bring your own baby!! and welcome to the thread

i cant type much I fractured my wrist today :(

Im currently on CD 6 waiting to O!!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Yay for the new BYOB thread! I just know this new thread is going to bring us lots of new and deserved luck!

My name is Nicole
I'm 32
DH is 35
We've been married for almost 4 yrs.
I have a 2 yr old dd
I have had 2 m/c; 1st was many years ago, the 2nd was 4 months ago and have been dealing with lots of drama since. Finally stopped bleeding in January and just completed my 1st "normal" cycle. I have a Dr appt on Feb 3rd. Hopefully I'm cleared and can jump back into TTC!

Jenn: I'm so sorry about your wrist!

Welcome Hannah!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Hello, Nicole and Jenn, thanks for the welcome.

Jenn sorry to hear about your wrist. Speed recovery

Nicole, good luck at your appointment on the 3rd and you get the okay to start TTC again.

User image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Where the heck is everyone?? Usually the start of a new thread gets everyone chatting!

Hannah - Welcome to the thread hun, glad you finally decided to stop stalking and start talking! Sorry to her the evil witch showed up! Hopefully your first cycle on the byob thread will be lucky! We're definitely due for a lucky streak!!

Nicole - I am keeping my that you will be able to jump back on the ttc train soon!

Jenn - So sorry to hear about your wrist sweetie! Hope it heals up quick!

AFM - I'm on cd12 or 13... not gonna bother starting opks until Friday since dh wont be home till Saturday anyway (I hope - their aircraft is currently broken )

Finished my "spring" cleaning today, now I just have to do my regular cleaning and I'll be all set for when dh gets home Now I am having a lazy girlie night eating nachos and watching "The Notebook"

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies, have we already filled one thread!

my stats:

27 and hubby is 30
ttc - 7 months
cycles are different every month so we are bding every 2 days to cover our tracks.
no bfps yet

today i am either 5-6 days past o, my fertility app said i o'd last sunday but i thought i did the thursday before (i dont get very many ovulation symptoms) feeling crampy on and off today and breasts are also on and off being tender. this confuses me because then i think i am ovulating today!

other symptoms that i havent had in last cycles include - restless sleep last night, very tired today (went to bed at 530 pm) woke up in a sweat and heart was beating really fast for a couple of hours. it finally stopped and im feeling much better now.

wondering if anyone knows if a rapid heart beat that occurs for a couple of hours is any concern?

x

12 years ago

Joy, It's crazy how silent and slow CTP has been lately. It's like a ghost town around here. I have been noticing that a lot lately. I sure hope that this cycle is the lucky one. It's the month of LOVE!!! Fx'd that you get some good BDing in when DH gets home and a +Opk. "spring cleaning" so soon. LOL but glad its over with. Oh, I love the "The Notebook" Huge favorite.

Mrs, Rogers, Good luck that you caught the eggie this cycle and that beating heart is just a sign of a lo getting all snugged in tight.

Cd2--Just waiting to see if AF is going to go longer than 2 days of flow. She's been pretty mild so far.

User image

12 years ago

Hey all!

I couldn't see a new thread starting without saying a little somethin'!

I'm from Canada eh?
I'm 28 (29 in a few months -eek!!) and so is DH
We've been married 3 yrs, together 11.
Started TTC in Nov 2010
M/C early March 2011
No BFP since
Recently found out I have ovarian cysts and that I most likely don't ovulate
Going to see a gyno in May (yup, I have to wait that long!!!)
Will start Vitex when AF shows up.

I am currently in the TWW but I have no idea if an eggy was released or not. I had a lot of cramping in my left ovary this weekend. Hopefully it's a good sign.

I am completely drained of energy because of my report cards! I just want them DONE! They take forever!
AF should be here around V-Day. A BFP would be a great Valentine to give my husband! I doubt it but never know!

Welcome to the new gals and and !

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Cris - I'll be turning 29 in a few months too! Grr to having to wait until may for your apt!! Waiting times are rediculous sometimes!!

Hannah - I know, I hate how slow ctp has been... I am on here at least once a day (only exception being when I am on vacation or in the hospital! lol) Hopefully the month of LOVE is lucky for us both!! Hope af is nice to you... I'll be very jealous if she only sticks around 2 days! I'm a solid 7... bleed for 5 then spot for 2.
The Notebook is one of my favorites too!

MrsRogers - Not sure, but it doesnt sound normal... I think I would consult your doc if i were you.

AFM - How is it already 7:15pm??? Where did my day go, I could've sworn I looked at the clock a minute ago and it said 4pm! LoL!

Well I am a little stressed at the moment... dh is away and apparently he is sick He went to the doctor today and they said they thought it was probably just the flu, but they are testing for all sorts of things like West Nile since he is travelling and got sick when he got out there. Gah!! I hate when dh is sick... I feel so helpless right now.

Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

1stbabytry, Good luck this cycle. Fx'd you get a Valentines day BFP.

Joy, I'm on here 3 to 4 times a day just to see if anybody is talking but not lately. I hope its lucky for us. My Af is almost gone yup 2 day Af with Spotting today. I'm wondering if its because I'm not making a good lining in there each cycle. It's not a very heavy flow either. Sorry about your DH being sick. I hope they can figure out what it is and he gets better soon.

User image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo