Community post

Discussion

Thinking Positive Buddy Group

Hi ladies! A few of us who supported eachother in the tww leading up to Sept 5 wanted to continue the encouragement and support we felt at the end of Aug - beginning of Sept.

A few of us got a BFP (yay!) and a few of us are gearing up for POAS again (OPKs). Check in regularly so we can all celebrate the joys and support each other through the harder times.

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

343 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 343 Replies | Last Page

Count me in! I'll be in and out, since I'm moving to Okinawa on the 28th (and out of my house here Wednesday!) but I'll be here when I can. I'm going to be using OPKs for the first time this cycle, and probably pre-seed too. Every little bit helps, right?

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

I'm hoping to be OPKing and BDindg soon just waiting for who has decided to torture me with a 38 day cycle and nothing but

I hate her but really wish she'd show her ugly face soon so I can start again!

Anyhew, goodluck everyone
[

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Jenny -- I'm SO glad that you did this! Sharing my TWW with you and some of the other ladies was wonderful. Talk about a bonding experience! I was more disappointed about some of the BFNs within our little group than I was about my own!

I'm officially back in the saddle. I had incredibly profuse EWCM yesterday (Sept 11), and my hubby and I did the deed. My temps haven't gone up yet, but I've read that after your last day of EWCM, you can ovulate 24-48 hours later -- so I think I'm still good.

I did start taking evening primrose oil, vit B6, and drinking at least 2 mugs of green tea each day. I'm not sure which one did it, but I am definitely seeing much more CM than last month.

How are you doing? You started AF so late -- are you waiting to ovulate?

12 years ago

elle - I know the feeling! My cycle was 50 days!!! I'm glad it's over...

Wife to my soldier since May 2002, Mommy to Xander (June 2007) and Anastasia (July 2010)...miscarried in July 2011 but praying for a RAINBOW!

12 years ago

Dragonfly - best of luck in your big move! Okinawa! Wow! Where will you be living for two weeks before you take off? Hope you can keep in touch when internet is accessible to you!

BigV - I am doing alright. I was pretty gutted that AF showed up the night of 16dpo. 2 days later I went golfing for a work function and got to really forget about TTC completely. That was definitely a turning point and I got to let it all go. I'm still doing all right since then and am looking forward to the next time. Next step is ordering another vial of sperm and waiting for my next AF to start my October cycle. Hoping that will be THE ONE for me of course. In the mean time I am taking this month to do some things that I realized when "thinking positive" in the tww that I can't do on my own. Since I'm single there's a lot that I rely on myself to do, but when I'm pg I won't be able to do them by myself... like clean the oven for example. LOL I think I will head out and buy a crib too while I am allowed to actually help carry it into my apartment.

Elle - still crossing my fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes for you! xo

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

great idea starting this! i'm looking forward to this month and hoping we all get our BFP! probably a little too idealistic but one can dream!

okinawa - amazing! so exciting. good luck with the move dragonflymama!

bigv - sounds like you're on your way. i'm drinking a lot of green tea too this month, but only because i found that it was the only way i could stop drinking so much coffee last month! i'm trying to reduce the amount of caffeine i have (it's not uncommon that i go to starbucks at least twice a day...), but cutting it out altogether just isn't gonna happen.

we'll probably start up again tomorrow. i have OPKs and i'll probably use them, but i think we're going to try BDing every other day just so i don't stress out as much about it as i did last month. hah.

this is our third month ttc (early loss 1st month, BFN 2nd). i've got a good feeling about this month - favourite number is three!

the pessimist in me says it would be too perfect to happen though: 1) we'd be home for christmas at month 3, which would be the best time to tell our families. 2) i'd be able to finish my school commitments before the birth, and 3) the due date would be right around my dad's birthday!

ah well, we'll have to wait and see.

User Image

12 years ago

Dragonflymoma - good luck with the move. I also will be using OPKs for the first time this new cycle, thinking of getting the digital ones so I don't get it wrong ha ha. Do you have any idea why your cycle was 50 days? I'm day 39 now and considering a trip to the doctors if af doesn't show up soon

BigV - I have my EPO ready at 1000mg but no green tea yet, it would probably be a good idea to help me quit my addicion to coca cola ha ha

Jennybobenny - Giggled at you having your eyes crossed for me! ooh a Vial of sperm... how do you store it? or do you have to use it like straight away? Fingers crossed for you

Elizabethwig - aww it would be a lovely time to fall pregnant wouldn't it? being able to reaval it at Christmas? eeek heres hoping a lot of ladies on this thread catch that egg! Would be an awesome christmas present having your first scan

AFM - CYCLE DAY 39!!! on test yesterday with SMU. feel sick, breasts are veiny,nipples look 'tanned' and cervix is now so high up I can't physically reach it. Looks like I'm going to have a really loooong cycle by the time I get af you guys will be ovulating!

to all

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

jenny - we'll be visiting family and friends up in Michigan before we fly to Okinawa. We won't see most of them for the next three years (although my parents and my mother-in-law all plan to visit sometime, especially if we have a baby) so we're trying to visit as many as we can!

elle - i'm pretty sure my cycle was so long because it was my first after a miscarriage. i have irregular cycles anyway, but haven't been *quite* so irregular since having kids..when i was in high school/college i'd sometimes go 13 MONTHS without a period!

bigv - i really should drink green tea. does anyone know if iced green tea has the same effect?

elizabethwig - it would be good timing. my son was born in june 2007, and at first we thought to wait until christmas to tell everyone, but we'd been trying for sooooo long we couldn't hold our secret. plus we were moving to germany in january, so we wanted to have a baby shower in december, before our household was shipped. it all works out, no matter how you do it. :)

yesterday was my 33rd birthday, and it was so great! we went out to dinner, and afterwards we took the kids to the park to play. there was a swing high enough that my feet didn't hit the ground, so i got to use a swing! sounds silly, but it was great fun. i allowed myself to relax and forget about the move. today i'm all stressed again, but that's alright. yesterday was good. :)

12 years ago

Hey Ladies, I found the group!! AF has finally left!! Whoo hoo now on to waiting to ovulate. I am getting some first response ovulation test this time around.

A little background information, I am married, recently celebrated my 5th anniversary and I am TTC #4!! This is my 2nd cycle off the pill and I am really hoping the one that sticks!!

BabyFruit Ticker

12 years ago

Ladies I just have to say, I took a few days off before I started really participating in the forums this cycle. I was a little bummed at my BFN last cycle and just saw that I was sent some very uplifting message from several group members! It was very nice! So thank you everyone for reminding me to come to the group!!

BabyFruit Ticker

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo